A few questions about latina age difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick83

Jan 9, 2012
I have heard that in latin american countries, as well as many other places in the world, age differences are not really much of a factor. I like latinas, as to me they are exotic looking, so I was considering checking out a country like the Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico. Latinas in the U.S. are nice, but I've heard in Latin America they literally treat you like a king. In terms of age difference, how old can a man be and still easily get an 18yr old girl in the Dominican Republic? how old to easily get a 22-24 yr old girl? what about a 28-29 yr old girl? Thanks for any imput you provide.

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
I have heard that in latin american countries, as well as many other places in the world, age differences are not really much of a factor. I like latinas, as to me they are exotic looking, so I was considering checking out a country like the Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico. Latinas in the U.S. are nice, but I've heard in Latin America they literally treat you like a king. In terms of age difference, how old can a man be and still easily get an 18yr old girl in the Dominican Republic? how old to easily get a 22-24 yr old girl? what about a 28-29 yr old girl? Thanks for any imput you provide.

If you have money, any age is fine for them.
They will find you attractive, and your baldness and beer belly sexy.
But, if you dont have. forget it. Tu seras no mas que un maldito viejo calvo y panzon.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002

You mean "get" as dating, getting laid. Then Johnny's answer is right on. Looking for a long term happy relationship is another story. Even though I know a few men 65+ happily married/living with women 21/27, the odds are against you. As far as treating you like a king, I think those days are long gone.

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
Johnny is completely correct - if you have enough money you will be able to get the attention of young attractive women - usually the poor and uneducated; but money and the power it brings can be quite attractive to even the more educated class of young women seeking security.

If they are poor enough they will indeed treat you like a king as long as you make it clear that this is the behaviour that will ensure your taking care of them (and their families).

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
If you have money, any age is fine for them.
They will find you attractive, and your baldness and beer belly sexy.
But, if you dont have. forget it. Tu seras no mas que un maldito viejo calvo y panzon.

Very true, but still very pleasant for us old, bald, beer-bellied guys!

Feb 7, 2007
I think you can go with a 5-15 year age difference. E.g. for 18 y/o you have to be max 23 to get their attention. For 25 you have to be max 35 to get their attention. For 30 you have to be max 40-45 to get their attention.

The more mature they get, (and especially more educated) they can value life experience and what you as a "person" can bring into the relationship. But expect that from 30 y/o rather than from 18 y/o. A 30 y/o could easily have "normal" relationship with a 40-45 y/o guy. An 18 y/o will not have a normal relationship with a 30 y/o or older. And btw have you seen most 18 y/o Dominicanas? They have nice $%%^^ but otherwise are (for most part) pain in the a$$ with their immaturity and demands. I am 30 y/o but I would not want relationship with anybody of less than 25 y/ of age.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Does not apply to PR.

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
A lot of variables play here as well, i.e. 45-50 years old guy with George Clooney looks and charisma will get plenty of attention of 20-25 year olds. Chicas with kids are much less picky for obvious reasons, if that's your thing. A non-trivial percentage of girls prefer to date an older guy with at least 10 years of age difference, and 20-25 years is quite common as well. Compared to the rest of Latin America, DR seems to have the highest acceptance for age difference.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Why?.....

Living in Humboldt PK in Chicago, visiting my cousins in NYC going to PR. I have not seen too many 18yrs old PRican girls with a 60 year old man treating him like a KING. Maybe in DR there are some PRican women living there with old men but here in Chicago I have never ever saw that. My mom is black and my father is PRican and maybe a few old men have a young wife from PR, but on "Paseo Boricua" I can tell you this with a straight face I NEVER SAW IT. We are talking about white men right?

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
No I'm sorry back in the 80's one of my aunts dated a old Polish guy, but she only used him for money, and lived with him rent free. She also had 3 other boyfriends now that I remember my aunt was a player, and she ALWAYS had money in her pocket sorry Bronxboy I know one case.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
No I'm sorry back in the 80's one of my aunt dated a old Polish guy, but she only used him for money, and live with him rent free. She also had 3 other boyfriends now that I remember my aunt was a player, and she ALWAYS had money in her pocket sorry Bronxboy I know one case.

It's all good. I knew this already but i just wanted to confirm. One thing I will add is the uglier and poorer the PR woman is, the more I will say you will see those kind of cases where age wont matter in PR.

nas

Bronze
Jul 1, 2009
You mean "get" as dating, getting laid. Then Johnny's answer is right on. Looking for a long term happy relationship is another story. Even though I know a few men 65+ happily married/living with women 21/27, the odds are against you. As far as treating you like a king, I think those days are long gone.

This is still the case, but in their mind, you would only be a sugar daddy!!

Even if one has money, an extreme age difference is a crazy proposition. If I were 65, I would personally feel embarrassed to marry a 21 year old. She would be having sex with you with her eyes closed... This would be shameful and sad .. .(

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
This is still the case, but in their mind, you would only be a sugar daddy!!

Even if one has money, an extreme age difference is a crazy proposition. If I were 65, I would personally feel embarrassed to marry a 21 year old. She would be having sex with you with her eyes closed... This would be shameful and sad .. .(

Like with anything else...it depends on the people in the relationship. I've seen many May/November relationships work out as there seems to be a level of patience that a Man achieves at the downhill side of life that was unavailable to him in his younger days. Some younger (under 35) Women get tired of the games and uncertainty of dealing with younger (under 40) Men and find that the attention and appreciation, certainty and security that they receive from older Men far outweighs whatever it is about young Men that they think they are bringing to the table....or so a few young Women have told me....please notice that I have made no monetary references in my assessment.

As far as an over 40's Man's age goes...the difference between 45 and 65 can only be assessed on a case by case basis. I'm roughly halfway in between and I'm getting better every day.

nas

Bronze
Jul 1, 2009
A lot of variables play here as well, i.e. 45-50 years old guy with George Clooney looks and charisma will get plenty of attention of 20-25 year olds. Chicas with kids are much less picky for obvious reasons, if that's your thing. A non-trivial percentage of girls prefer to date an older guy with at least 10 years of age difference, and 20-25 years is quite common as well. Compared to the rest of Latin America, DR seems to have the highest acceptance for age difference.

I saw a 65+ yeard old guy on the same flight to NY, JFK. The woman was in her early 20ths. He was getting looks and all...since it is so obvious... To be honest, I felt pitty for the guy. You have to be fckUp crazy to pull this crap! What are they thinking.

If I were 65+ would I do a 20+ year old? In a heart beat... I don't think I'll be stupid enough to tray to make a relationship out of it.... Idiotic and sad... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.