Non alcholic beer

D

D.D.

Does anyone know where I can buy Odule's (I hope I spelled right) or any other non alcholic beer in the DR? I am taking medication for nail fungus and alchol is a no no. I miss the taste of my brewskies with dinner. PLEASE HELP!!

E

Ed and Mame

PLEASE ! If and when you find out, please LET ME KNOW ! Beer is so refreshing, but my chemistry cannot take alcohol!! Thanks !! -Ed and Mame-

K

Keith

Not to worry D.D.,

I've seen non-alcoholic beer in many supermarkets from the Nacional, Super Pola, etc. to Playero in the Sos?a area. They have ALL been imported (German, I think), and if I remember correctly, all in cans,but I'm sure they'll do the job. Bon Apetit !!

P

pascal

Re: Not to worry D.D.,

Agreed , if you are to stay in a tourist place or else in a big enough city so a super pola or even now a carrefour ( French )supermarket is at hand.Where I stay the closest pola is at 3 hours drive and you wouldn't find any non alcoholic beer. Imports are easy to find in selected places , imports are not accessible everywhere and to most people in the country.

E

Ed and Mame

BUT, is it truly NON-ALCOHOLIC? We have not tried it here.
I'd hate to drink it and get sick!! -E&M-

D

D.D.

Following HB's suggestion, I just picked up some non alcohlic BECK's at supermercado nacional in Santiago. You should try it. It's pretty cool if you can't have the real stuff. Enjoy!

D

D.D.

Re: Thank you all

I got my brew!! it will do the job. Thanks for your posts. Poor me..... twelve weeks without Presidente :(

Can you imagine that?