Me voy con Eduardo!

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Eduardo Estrella, best option but with very few possibilities to win in the next tournament...

He is a respectable and successful man who have been involve in DR politic scenario since Pte. Balaguer
was in office back in the 80s. Eduardo entitled as Secretario de Obras Publicas during Balaguer periods have a clean back grown, thousand of Dominicans are considering this candidate as the best option for a change and to stop the corruption in Dominican Republic...

lo mejor es posible: Lanzamiento de la Candidatura, Visita Ing. Eduardo Estrella

Hard for a respectable man to break down with a corrupt politic system stablished since long time ago...

JJ

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Eduardo Estrella, best option but with very few possibilities to win in the next tournament...

He is a respectable and successful man who have been involve in DR politic scenario since Pte. Balaguer
was in office back in the 80s. Eduardo entitled as Secretario de Obras Publicas during Balaguer periods have a clean back grown, thousand of Dominicans are considering this candidate as the best option for a change and to stop the corruption in Dominican Republic...

lo mejor es posible: Lanzamiento de la Candidatura, Visita Ing. Eduardo Estrella

Hard for a respectable man to break down with a corrupt politic system stablished since long time ago...

JJ

Save a trip, gas and maybe a tree by just staying home with that support in "spirit". Little will it do in the ballot box or count...

Now if you can find an xtra 4 million people that think just like you, it would be just exciting to really make that trip on election Day!

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
I have my plans for a trip to DR before elections time, just waiting for my American passport.

DR politic future president won't be affected for a single vote, mine in this case...

I'll go for a great time with my family and friends and the most important is that my American economic is not going to be damaged for this vacation as I'm going to spend a small amount of money left in a saving account at a cooperativa in Santiago city.

I think this will be enough for two weeks drinking Presidentes bears with bunch of friends...

Remanente001.jpg

JJ

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
I have my plans for a trip to DR before elections time, just waiting for my American passport.

DR politic future president won't be affected for a single vote, mine in this case...

I'll go for a great time with my family and friends and the most important is that my American economic is not going to be damaged for this vacation as I'm going to spend a small amount of money left in a saving account at a cooperativa in Santiago city.

I think this will be enough for two weeks drinking Presidentes bears with bunch of friends...

Remanente001.jpg

JJ

I have to admit spending RD$ 25,000 pesos just in frias will be a heck of a resaca the next Day!

Take it slow!

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
I do have a big fan club over there (Club de borrachones de la Villa Olimpica incorporados), taking in consideration that the Dominican York is the one who pay for the prang I don't think it will be that much $$$ for two weeks...

Maybe I'll have to get a loan or some credit at El Colmadon!

JJ

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
I do have a big fan club over there (Club de borrachones de la Villa Olimpica incorporados), taking in consideration that the Dominican York is the one who pay for the prang I don't think it will be that much $$$ for two weeks...

Maybe I'll have to get a loan or some credit at El Colmadon!

JJ

Bring a long, thick and heavy yellow gold chain and credit will be open as quick as you can gulp them down!

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
Yes you are right, that's is a Dominican Yorkers custom... A lot of chains and gold rings when visiting DR.

The only Jewry I carry with me is my wedding ring and a $ 19. Dollars plastic casio watch.

JJ