Looking for friends...

Shee

Jan 2, 2012
Hi there, wasn't sure which board this goes under but I am looking for a penpal (well actually an email buddy) to help improve my spanish (I am a visual learner). It's been quite a few years since I've practice any spanish to be honest. If anyone is interested, kindly pm me. Thank you!

Feb 7, 2007
Just make sure you don;t get some "chopo(a)" penpal (email buddy) ... then your Spanish will not improve much orthographically.

abretusojos10

Dec 2, 2007
this is totally unrelated but why don't we have like AVI on our usernames so that we know what everyone looks like, or how about a thread on that subject?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Years Ago" we had a "Rouges Galery" of DR1 "Mug Shots",going there was like a trip to the post office!
With the new format,I "think" Robert said it would not now be possible.
You could post your picture here,and let ME be the judge about your "Beauty"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Shee

Jan 2, 2012
I did post when I first joined on the intro board but I don't mind a reintroduction. You can call me Shee or Sheena. I am a 25 years young..lol. I am originally from Jamaica but have lived in Florida previously (where my family still resides) and now Canada. I have always been interested in languages. I studied spanish for 2 years in university but haven't practiced much since then. Not that many native speakers around. What else...anything else you want to know just ask. I'm currently battling a cold so I can't think much today.

Thank you Sohrab for that site. I have been thinking of enrolling in some spanish courses but it cuts into my work. I have a Colombian co-worker that has offered to help me a bit but we've been really busy. It's hard to set some time aside when we have different shifts and other responsibilities.