Urgent Flight info Needed !

Radel

Mar 3, 2008
I have a friends that's coming all the way from Singapore to visit me in Santiago... she can't take a transfer flight in the USA because it takes too long for a transfer visa. This has to be done ASAP. If anyone has info on which flights go from Europe directly to DR ( any airport) on the 20th of jan please let me know. You can email me also , delgod@msn.com thank you.

Aug 22, 2011
Singapore airlines flies from SIN to LHR, CDG and FRA then you can connect to several different airlines with non stop flights to SDQ such as American, Delta, Air Europa, and Iberia. Won't be cheap though. Go directly to their websites and do a search or one of the many online ticket search engines.

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
If your friend is a citizen of Singapore, she does not need a visa to change planes in the United States. Singapore is on the list of countries in the Visa Waiver program.

If she is a resident of Singapore, I suggest you contact the US Consulate to determine if, in fact, she needs a transit visa.

Copa Airlines from Panama seems to be one of the few airlines offering international service to Santiago Cibao from a country other than the United States.

Your friend might also consider flying into Puerto Plata Luperon Airport. Several international flights arrive there at this time of year, including from Canada.

Feb 7, 2007
Friday, January 20, 2012
Jetairfly Cheap tickets :: Jetairfly.com : Home Brussels to Punta Cana
Leaves 7.30 AM
Arrives 1 PM
Price: 200 Euro with taxes included +15 euro booking fee.
Cannot beat THAT! But you would need to get your friend to Brussels.

Other scheduled airline, to get lowest rate, book return (Air France, Iberia, Air Europa). OW will be much higher than RT.
You can book one way at no surcharge with Air Berlin and Condor (both to Punta Cana).

Air Berlin airberlin - Your Airline. Flug online buchen - airberlin.com from FRA to PUJ
560 Euro, one way, January 20, 2012
Flt 6556/7324 via Berlin, departs FRA 10.50AM, arrives PUJ 7.35

Another option would be on 21 January 2012
Condor (Condor - Wir lieben Fliegen.) from Frankfurt to Punta cana
429 Euro, one way., January 21, 2012
Flt. DE 6232, departs 11.40 AM, arrives 4.50 PM

Radel

Mar 3, 2008
Thanks for the Info fellas,.. my friend lives in Singapore but carries a Malaysian passport so does require a transit visa to pass american cities and some European countries. Via FRA to PUJ is looking like the best option right now , they don't require transit visa and less expensive. Now I just need to find a cheaper flight from SIN to FRA to get there

Feb 7, 2007
@Radel, according to timaticweb your friend will not need any transit visa through neither of Schengen countries (France, Germany, Belgium, etc.) nor the UK.