Great Dental Service Sosua

francoisatl

Feb 13, 2007
so went to DRA.Monica Garcia in Sosua today and a great cleaning the price was great the cleaning was painless and to 45 min
the office was very clean they ask what kinda music you like and they play it while she works on you she speaks great English give her a try it was great
her phone number is 809-571-9949 she is next to the lamp store
F

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Just returned from (another) appointment with Monica Garcia. This time to have a cavity replaced for cosmetic purposes. She did a great job, looks great, she has a gentle touch, all modern equipment, cleanliness apparent, was on time, was finished in 30 minutes and 800 pesos later I am a much pleased customer.

TravelHippo

Mar 24, 2008
My husband and I have just starting seeing Dr. Monica Garcia in the past month or so. So far my husband has just had a temporary crown put in and I have only had a check up as I have been pregnant so haven't been able to get started on the real work yet but she has plans of action for both of us which we are very pleased with. She is extremely personable and kind. She also really seems to know her stuff! Office is lovely and clean. We're glad we found her!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
What does Dra. Garcia charge for a white porcelain crown? Please keep us posted with how it fits when you get the permanant one.

TravelHippo

Mar 24, 2008
The temporary crown was R.D$ 800 and the permanent porcelain crown will be R.D$ 7,500. We'll keep you posted on how it fits and looks once it is in.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Sounds like a great dentist. Does any of you know whether she accepts insurance from Monumental?

TravelHippo

Mar 24, 2008
It is on the main road that runs from Cabarete to Sosua, directly across the street from the big Playero super market. There is a sign for her office on the side of the road. You turn off into a little parking lot area which has her office, a bakery, a second hand clothing store, a restaurant called 'Tropical' and the lamp store.