Transport Question

Radel

Mar 3, 2008
Does anyone know what public bus Transportation I can take from Santiago to Las Americas Airport in Santo Domingo?
I know Caribe Tours can drop me off at the Ave Leopoldo station but how can I get from there to the SDQ Airport without taking a Taxi ?

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
If don't have a lot stuffs with you, take a carro publico on 27 De Febrero and get off at Duarte con Paris... Walk to Paque Enriquillo and there you will cacht a Voladora...

Good luck.

JJ

Radel

Mar 3, 2008
If don't have a lot stuffs with you, take a carro publico on 27 De Febrero and get off at Duarte con Paris... Walk to Paque Enriquillo and there you will cacht a Voladora...]

bachata, what's the letter on the concho i need to take to parque enriquillo?

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
In SD They doesn't use letters like we do in Santiago... When in Caribe tours in SD just croos Av. 27 de Febrero, stand for a carro publico... ask the driver; Derecho or Duarte con Paris...When you get off at Duarte con Paris take another carro publico... Just ask = "Parque" they will run all the way down to reach Palo incado.. Get off at Parque Henrriquillo where most guaguas heading to the Est side of the Island makes turn...

If you are on a back pack you can walk from Duarte con Paris to Parque H. also.

JJ

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Or take Transporte Espinal from Santiago to the capital (terminus near the roundabout with Ochoa on it). Cheaper than Caribe, better buses and drops you off in the Duarte in Santo Domingo.

Matilda

Radel

Mar 3, 2008
Or take Transporte Espinal from Santiago to the capital (terminus near the roundabout with Ochoa on it). Cheaper than Caribe, better buses and drops you off in the Duarte in Santo Domingo.
Matilda

Ok, Thanks for the info. I decided to go by private vehicle since it seems like too much of hassle . Someone needs to put a bus station close to SDQ

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
Ok, Thanks for the info. I decided to go by private vehicle since it seems like too much of hassle . Someone needs to put a bus station close to SDQ

Good choice. I've heard this question asked by people that spend $700 to fly to the DR and want to find a cheaper way to get to the airport in SDQ with luggage than taking a cab and they eventually reach the same conclusion.