JUAN LUIS GUERRA

A

ANGELA CASTRO

I am traveling to The Dominican Republic on july 4 - 8, and I would love to go to a Juan Luis Guerra Concert or Chichi Peralta. Can you please let me know where are they going to be performing during that time. I would go anywhere to see them.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Angela

R

Ronald McIntosh

Juan Louis Guerra rarely performs live anymore *DC*

A

Andy

Check the DR1 recent news archives. I recently saw in their news that he will performing for 2 nights in Santo Domingo (I think it was) to benefit his 4-40 Foundation.

J

Jo Anne

Does anyone know why he rarely performs live anymore? He is my favorite performer and I, too, would love to see him in concert once.

A

Adalgiza

If I am not mistaken, he became a reborn Christian of the sort. He decided to dedicate the last few years to his family, spirituality and finding himself. He had promised not to ever tour again. But hey, I guess you never know.

M

mrbean

Re: JUAN LUIS GUERRA June 23

We are seeing him in Santo Domingo on June 23rd. I hear the concert is sold out, plus the tickets were DR$1000. OUCH! However, there may be scalpers--there were at the Presidente festival.

A

ANGELA CASTRO

hey Andy Do you know when in july and how can I find out more info about it. I dont care how it costs. I searched the archives but I could not find anything. It is very important!!