Online dating in the DR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
I know that 1 of every 5 marriages is now from dating online. MOre and more people are dating online. In the DOminican Republic do a lot of people date online?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Why?
Dominicans are friendly,"Face-to-Face".
Girls here smile when someone says "Hello",you are very pretty",they don't file a "Sexual Harrasment" law suit,and get a "restraining Order"!
CC

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
the thing is that i live in Brooklyn, NY. Up here, DOminican women are sweated and chased after by guys, we are obsessed with DR women but up here they stuck up. I go to the DR a few times a year but i dont want to wait 6 months to meet them. I was thinkint about using the internet to set up some dates before I even get there.

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
the thing is that i live in Brooklyn, NY. Up here, DOminican women are sweated and chased after by guys, we are obsessed with DR women but up here they stuck up. I go to the DR a few times a year but i dont want to wait 6 months to meet them. I was thinkint about using the internet to set up some dates before I even get there.

Like when my plane flies in, I could have three of four hot ones set up for dates. I just got divorced and out of a long marriage and dont want another woman from America.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
It is really not that difficult to meet available young ladies in The DR! Spend the next few months perfecting the language, otherwise you are ONLY going to meet women after your ATH card and a Visa to Gringolandia.

DOC1727

Aug 30, 2011
Yes!!! The internet is the new way to meet women in any country and in any place you happen to live or plan to visit. Including, the good all usa. I recently saw a report the other night on cnbc disscussng how widely accepted and how big a business it already is in the US and it is being used by all ages from young to older ages in the US. I would not be ashamed at all about using an internet site to meet women in the DR or any other place you plan to find women. However, you will get all types on those sites from good to bad ones and it is up to you to screen them and find a good one that is compatible with you. Just use common sense and precautions and realistic expectations. Try Dominicancupid.com to start off and see how it goes.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I'm a great online girlfriend as long as you don't mind me being an fat, ugly guy with lots of pictures of pretty girls?
I only charge RD2000 per month and I can even change skin colour at the flick of a switch!!

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I think online dating can be a good thing for Americans who are too busy or don't like going to clubs.

With regard to Dominicans, I would recommend the OP makes friends by facebook as one can see what type of person someone is by their posts.

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
I agree, it is a great thing for Americans!!

I already have two ones from online waiting in the dr, one has me on her facebook. I would drop one if they ask for money or something crazy. both of them offerred to pick me up from the airport but i said no and it wont be for a while and i need to get to know them. I used Badoo since it was free. It is just amazing becaus ethey are hot dominican chicks and in nyc they would have turned their nose at me if i was not rick or something.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
I somehow knew it was a waste of time to read this... and I was right... but then again, I got a good laugh out of it...

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
It is really not that difficult to meet available young ladies in The DR! Spend the next few months perfecting the language, otherwise you are ONLY going to meet women after your ATH card and a Visa to Gringolandia.
Or, like I did, find one who speaks perfect English...

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Dominican Cupid.com. I have just heard. I am not on the site, however my source says it is worth signing on to if you are looking for single women.

LTS

Status
Not open for further replies.