Greetings to the Paradise for?

G

Gage

Will be at the Paradise Beach Club on Feb.13/99. Anyone out there , who has been there want to send a message to anyone there? Send me an email with your message and I will gladly print it out and pass it on to whoever. :O) Have the greatest day ever. and tomorrow to! ;O)

G

Gage

Re: Greetings Passed on!!

If I have the time, I will also pass on greetings to anyone else in the general area. Will be there for 2 weeks. :O)

F

Fran

Re: Greetings Passed on!!

I will be there also for the lst time and hopefully we can find some good restaurants etc. Only for 4 days though this time

M

Martha

Louisa & the princess of Singapour... (they both work for AMSHA in 1997) Hey girls, I have never forgotten our night at La Loulou! It was the highlight of my trip...almonds falling right off the trees into my drink! And those hilarious storys about 'love potions' and the babble of translating them from spanish to french to english... I am making plans to travel down for a 3 mo fact finding trip in early spring & if all goes well I plan on moving down there permanently! Contact me at my e-mail...I could really use any help I can get! I'm looking to rent a beach front cottage somewhere in the Sasoua (?spelling?) area...and hope you guys have'nt forgotten me!