Need Guarantor - Willing to pay

thevigilante

Mar 13, 2012
Hello,

For those unaware, anyone applying for DR citizenship now need a "guarantor". This is a new requirement. I have had residency in the DR for 3 years and am now applying for citizenship but I have not been actually living in the DR all this time and therefore I don't personally know any other DR residents/citizens to "guarantee" me.

Therefore, I am looking to find someone who will do so. I am willing to pay $300 USD for what will likely be an hour or two of work. Other than gathering a few documents you would just need to go to your bank and get a "letter of good standing" and then go to our lawyer's office and sign the document.

Here are the exact things you need to have and do to be a guarantor:

I. Must be a Dominican citizen or a person with at least permanent residency. Provide ID Cards.
II. Must have a real estate under his/her name, with a title certificate. Provide the Title Certificate.
III. Must have a vehicle under his/her name, with a property certificate. Provide the Title of the vehicle.
IV. Must have a bank account in a bank in the Dominican Republic, so that he/she can obtain a letter of reference from such bank. Provide the letter of good standing from the bank.
V. Must sign an affidavit accepting to be your guarantor. We will draft this affidavit and he/she can stop by the office to sign it.

I use Guzman Ariza law firm so to sign the affidavit you'd have to go to one of their offices. They have eight offices in the DR which you can see here: Offices Guzman Ariza Law Firm in Dominican Republic.

If you have any doubts about "guaranteeing" someone who you haven't prior met, I will send you info on myself which will make you feel more comfortable. I'm actually a fairly well known public personality who is regularly in the media and many of you may have heard of me.

As well, I help others get DR citizenship so in the future we may have more people who need to be 'guaranteed', so this could be a nice income generator for very little work in the future as well.

Please contact me privately on this site for more information. And thanks in advance for helping me if you can!

Best,

The Vigilante

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I don't think that guarantor requirement is new as I remember seeing it on the application back in 2007.

yopote

Jan 22, 2012
use a lawyer

use a lawyer for a fee they will do the process
but will charge you more than 300 usd????

Hello,

For those unaware, anyone applying for DR citizenship now need a "guarantor". This is a new requirement. I have had residency in the DR for 3 years and am now applying for citizenship but I have not been actually living in the DR all this time and therefore I don't personally know any other DR residents/citizens to "guarantee" me.

Therefore, I am looking to find someone who will do so. I am willing to pay $300 USD for what will likely be an hour or two of work. Other than gathering a few documents you would just need to go to your bank and get a "letter of good standing" and then go to our lawyer's office and sign the document.

I. Must be a Dominican citizen or a person with at least permanent residency. Provide ID Cards.
II. Must have a real estate under his/her name, with a title certificate. Provide the Title Certificate.
III. Must have a vehicle under his/her name, with a property certificate. Provide the Title of the vehicle.
IV. Must have a bank account in a bank in the Dominican Republic, so that he/she can obtain a letter of reference from such bank. Provide the letter of good standing from the bank.
V. Must sign an affidavit accepting to be your guarantor. We will draft this affidavit and he/she can stop by the office to sign it.

I use Guzman Ariza law firm so to sign the affidavit you'd have to go to one of their offices. They have eight offices in the DR which you can see here: Offices Guzman Ariza Law Firm in Dominican Republic.

If you have any doubts about "guaranteeing" someone who you haven't prior met, I will send you info on myself which will make you feel more comfortable. I'm actually a fairly well known public personality who is regularly in the media and many of you may have heard of me.

As well, I help others get DR citizenship so in the future we may have more people who need to be 'guaranteed', so this could be a nice income generator for very little work in the future as well.

Please contact me privately on this site for more information. And thanks in advance for helping me if you can!

Best,

The Vigilante

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
My maid was the guarantor for me when I got it. She just signed something at the time. But this was not recent.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Hello,

Best,

The Vigilante

Priceless! Please a moderator make this one a sticky!

l.gif

Apr 30, 2006
www.drlawyer.com
I don't think that guarantor requirement is new as I remember seeing it on the application back in 2007.

It isn't, but the list of requirements posted by the op are, making it more difficult to find a guarantor willing to go through the trouble of preparing the documentation for filing.

Bob: guarantor requirements are not the same for the residency process, where we only have to provide a guarantor letter, a solvency affidavit and proof of real estate ownership. Moreover, corporations are no longer allowed to act as guarantors for citizenship applications; it must be done by an individual.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
It isn't, but the list of requirements posted by the op are, making it more difficult to find a guarantor willing to go through the trouble of preparing the documentation for filing.

Bob: guarantor requirements are not the same for the residency process, where we only have to provide a guarantor letter, a solvency affidavit and proof of real estate ownership. Moreover, corporations are no longer allowed to act as guarantors for citizenship applications; it must be done by an individual.

Thank you for the clarification.

jad604

Nov 17, 2011
Is it prudent or reasonable for me to apply for residency now because I want to live there in 15 years, en shal Allah, when I retire? My wife is a citizen and my youngest son has dual citizenship.

Since the rules are changing and the costs are increasing, I seriously wonder. But at this stage of my life that's all I do is wonder and wander.

Searching...

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Is it prudent or reasonable for me to apply for residency now because I want to live there in 15 years, en shal Allah, when I retire? My wife is a citizen and my youngest son has dual citizenship.

Since the rules are changing and the costs are increasing, I seriously wonder. But at this stage of my life that's all I do is wonder and wander.

Searching...

Relax, 15 is almost a life time. You might not want to live in the DR in 15 years. ;)

thevigilante

Mar 13, 2012
Hello,

I have not received any offers so far, so perhaps my offer of $300 was "chump change" as someone put it. I am willing to raise it to $1,000 to get this done. I'm hoping someone can help me out. Please msg me if you can help.

For the person who asked how I could live in the DR for 4 years and not know anyone, I don't live there. I have a DR residency but I don't actually live in the country.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
For the person who asked how I could live in the DR for 4 years and not know anyone, I don't live there. I have a DR residency but I don't actually live in the country.

Isn`t one of the conditions to obtaining citizenship that you have to live in the DR for 2 continuous years

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Isn`t one of the conditions to obtaining citizenship that you have to live in the DR for 2 continuous years

Which is one of the reasons no-one has offered to help.

I'll do it--certainly shouldn't matter to OP that I don't live there.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
So let's see if I got this right?????
I become your "Garantor",you run up a million pesos in bad loans,checks,real estate "scams",and flee to whichever "rock" you crawled out-from-under.
I am left to pay off all your DEBT?
But wait,I will have your $1,000 to help me!
Where do I "Sign Up"????????????????????????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC