Rental question

george1

Jan 2, 2011
I am actively looking for a house/ large apartment to rent. I am a long term resident and seek a long term rental, minimum one year. It is got to be anywhere between KM 12 on the Duarte (past Carefour) and Maximo Gomez in the city. We are looking for 3 bedrooms min. If anyone knows any websites with reasonable offers or knows of any availability, I would really appreciate it. We seek to move within mere days and tend a bit more towards renting a house.

JuanDolioLiving

Sep 7, 2010
Hi George,

First let me ask what is your budget and how many of you will be living in the house or apartment?

Regards,

Bernie

george1

Jan 2, 2011
What a rough weekend of house hunting it was. It seems that if there is anything at an acceptable level of appearance the charge is right away astronomical and they charge in Dollars. Any help here would be appreciated.

imfromda305

Dec 9, 2011
I've been told to just go to the places where you're looking for a house and ask around.. it will work! What also helps, or at least what I did, is not come of as a nice / dumb / not know nothing type of person. Be straight to the point in the things you want.

Had someone tried me, I looked him straight in the eyes and explained him one more time what I'm looking for. I also mentioned, I got cash to pay now.. dude stepped his game up!