I need a photographer

Frank13

Mar 24, 2004
I need a photographer , one day at Barcelo Puerto Plata hotel...does someone can help me ?

I'm gonna be there between 2012/04/02 to 2012/04/09

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Frank,
I'm having a friend, Juan Manuel Rivas, send you information (I think by private message).
He does good work.

Aug 21, 2007
I, too, am looking for a photographer. I need a pic of the hole at Playa Grande that runs by the sea. I have a special, personal, use for it. It will need to be high quality. Anyone know anybody? A Cabrera photographer would be ideal.

Lindsey

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Also you can contact Rick at Rocky's bar, he's a very good photographer and goes by the handle of Dafishguy on DR1

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
I, too, am looking for a photographer. I need a pic of the hole at Playa Grande that runs by the sea. I have a special, personal, use for it. It will need to be high quality. Anyone know anybody? A Cabrera photographer would be ideal.

Lindsey

Lindsey, you will have to be more specific, there are 10 that run by the sea.....

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
hey kidz... I'd be really interested in hearing approximately how much you guys pay for your photo services if/when you find what you're looking for. Strictly a matter of professional curiosity.

Frank13

Mar 24, 2004
hey kidz... I'd be really interested in hearing approximately how much you guys pay for your photo services if/when you find what you're looking for. Strictly a matter of professional curiosity.

i have manage this for 250 USD for one day job...but what i need is very simple ...just the numerics pics ...so this mean the guy come take a undefined number of picture and at the end we transfert it on CD and USB key that all...

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Hey Frank13,

I gave you the kids Genesis email and phone number on the first page. he's well known and he was just sitting right here at the bar talking to his mother.

He's a good kid and an excellent photographer.

Frank12

Nathanial

Mar 1, 2013
United States
What type of photographer are you want because there are every photographer have it's own way of making photos some of wild photographing and some of natural and fashion photographing but a professional wedding photographer have all the qualities of making photos of your wedding and have idea and tricks how to make photos of your wedding reception so you should always hire the professional photographer you can found from the internet also from their official web sites....