New,and BETTER,Dominican Republic Website Now "OPEN"!!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
As some of you may have noticed,"CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC" has been on Sabatical for a while.
I have not been sleeping.I have been designing,building,and putting into operation,a "Better" website on/about the DR!!!!
I plan to put DR1 where it now belongs,"In the Cyber Bone Yard"!
My site is called,"Everything Dominican.com",please leave this now obsolete site and try something, "New,and Better"!
I doubt this post will have a very long "Life" here,sooooo,note my site address,and give it a try.
"Sorry "Robert,but your "Time" has come!
Nothing personal,but, "Business-Is-Business"!
I am also planning a new chain of "Helados Americano's" for the near future.
"Busy-Busy-Busy"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For the last time,(This will surely get me "Banned" from DR1)
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I had to take a second look... thought I was in the clown bin. LOL

P.S. - I was compelled to check out that addy... and the domain is available for anyone who wants it. LOL

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
Shoot me the link b4 someone here creates another thread about whether the peso will go up or down after the election and I'm out!

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Happy April Fools Day. You got me. Went looking for the site. Did not know we celebrate the day in the DR.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If You Visit My Website You Will Notice That..........

All threads that go 24 hours without any additional posts are automatically "Closed".
They don't disapear,you just can't add any more posts.
This keeps the site "FRESH",and "Active"!
My site has over 10,000 "views",and 2,300 posts in only one week!
People who register this week will be designated as "Founders",and have access to special benefits.
Don't be left behind.
Would the last poster to leave DR1,please "Log Off"!
By the way,"Chip",pi2,Pichardo,and "Nals",will not be given access to my site!
We WILL be allowed,even encouraged, to discuss "Race",on "Everything Dominican"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That includes,"Nascar",Indy car,"Formulas One,Two,and Three",Sprint car, and even "Soapbox Derby"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Sorry,"RepDom",the site is restricted to Americans!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
How did I miss this. Must have been dreaming again :laugh:

Restricted to Americans, but but but, Fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA no longer your friend

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
You know, while sitting here at the bar, i've given this question a lot of thought. It's a paradox. On one side, it would behoove you to start a website where anything goes! But it would be iniquitous to discriminate against nationalities simply because, as we all know--Diversity is the spice of life--and i don't want to be left out of your website since i'm half dominican. Nevertheless, i've come up with good, fair, and intelligent answer to who should "qualify" to be a member of your website: IQ TEST:

1. How did Noah get two of every animal on his Ark, and then return the Platypus back to Australia?
2. True or false: a Jewish zombie--who was his own father, can make you live forever ifyou “symbolically” eat his flesh and drink his blood and telepathically tellhim you accept him as your savior, so that he can remove an evil force fromyour soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman--named Eve--wasconvinced by a talking snake to eat from a “magical” tree.
3. If you have only one match and you are entering in the dark room where are one candle, one lantern and one fire place, what will you inflame first?
4. Some months have 30, and some have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?
5. What is written on a 30 dollar bill?
6. Doctor gave you 3 tablets, so that you can drink each every half an hour. How long will you drink them?
7. You are dreaming that you are in a dark tunnel, and from one side a train is approaching, and from the other a dragon. What will you do?
8. What was before 1945?
9. In the USA, is it possible for you to get married with the sister of your widow?
10. Is it possible for you to bury a man west from the Mississippi if he lived north from New York?
11. If you throw a white rock in the Black sea at the time of full moon, what will happen?
12. You are my son but I am not your mother. What am I?
13. If you cut a mans right hand, how many fingers will he have?
14. A plain crashed on American - Canadian borderland. Where will they bury the survivors?
15. How many birthdays does have a mother of 3 children?
16. An apple tree has three branches, and every branch has three little branches, and every little branch has three fruits, and every fruit has three spots on it. How many oranges are on that tree?
17. How many times in 24 hours does the minute pointer go across the hour pointer?
18. If today in the noon rains, could it possible that in the next 36 hours we have a bright sunshine?
19. A white rooster laid an egg on the Serbian - Croatian borderland. To avoid the international conflict, who should had the egg?
20. What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The site is restricted to "North Americans" only because it is an "Elite" site.I only want posters who learned "North American",in the USA,or Canada,not including "Quebec",because they are just ignorant "Pseudo Frogs"!
The "Humor" will be understood only by "North Americans"!
No "Ignorant Foreigners" need apply! :chinese::chinese::chinese::chinese:
Since there are a number of "Special Benefits" to those registered,I only want "High Class" people who have nice houses and cars,and wear "Nice Designer cloths".
To all those who can't "Qualify" to register on "Everything Dominican,com",you can stay here on this silly website with members like "CHUMP",Pee Eye Two","PI$$chardo",and "Naws"!
Consider "Everything Dominican.com" like "DR1",only the "VIP Area"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
The site is restricted to "North Americans" only because it is an "Elite" site.I only want posters who learned "North American",in the USA,or Canada,not including "Quebec",because they are just ignorant "Pseudo Frogs"!
Since there are a number of "Special Benefits" to those registered,I only want "High Class" people who have nice houses and cars,and wear "Nice Designer cloths".
To all those who can't "Qualify" to register on "Everything Dominican,com",you can stay here on this silly website with members like "CHUMP",Pee Eye Two","PI$$chardo",and "Naws"!

I was all excited about the new website until I got to the qualifications. I have an apartment rather than a house (nice but still an apartment), no car, and my clothes by no stretch of the imagination are "designer". Because I understand and appreciate your humor, is there any chance of my getting an associate membership with VIP privileges?

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
well silly website, maybe, but you were one of its moderator. You got to more than 8000 posts,
so thats a kind of contradiction dont U think? Its a bit like ****ting in your own shoes... :)

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
well silly website, maybe, but you were one of its moderator, so thats a kind of contradiction dont U think?

I think you missed something along the way today. He doesn't get it so he cant join the new site

Last edited:

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009

Please allow me...

You admitted yourself you dress like a bum...

I also dispute that some of the posters, which are North-American, are of higher intelligence. As a matter of fact, it has been proven, post after post, that some of those posters will lose a chess game from an orang utang every time.

Therefore I would like to apply, as a humble European to get access to your new site...

BelgianK

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Don't worry Ken,you are "Granfathered"!
Europeans can apply for an "A$$-sociate Membership"!
"Everything Dominican.com",will be like "DR1 on "MENSA"!
One of the "TESTS" for membership is spelling "Orangutan" correctly! Sorry "Waffles"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC