How to find out if your boyfriend is a Sanky - questionnaire

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
As many of you know I have a blog and I receive lots of google searches. Some of the more peculiar ones have been:

Human dustbin eats rubbish from Istambul
Cat spit blinds - Peru
Dominican mens c*cks ? new York
Dominican women lying bitches - Canadaa
Putting cat in saucepan - USA
How do the dominicans call their p*nis - Canada
Meg ryan fully clothed in the river - Sweden
Rice Indian pans ? UK
Are dominican men controlling - USA

However, by far the most are for Sanky Panky which I posted on over a year ago. Therefore I have added a tab at the top which takes Hillbilly's 3 rules and expands them into a more detailed questionnaire.

If anyone has any ideas for more questions and the appropriate answers then please let me know and I will add them or if you think the scoring or anything really could be improved.

What about your saucepans?: Sanky Panky Questionnaire

Matilda

Shee

Jan 2, 2012
wow the things people are searching for...

By the way, I check your blog daily for updates (Toronto).

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Good work Matilda....

My mother always said: "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink."

Let's hope that some education will help these people learn what's up.

HB

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
I like the questionaire, but I would mix the order of the questions up, as one can easily figure out that 'A' is bad and 'D' is good. People might 'cheat' themselves, as would be true as they often 'lie' to themselves in these type of situations.

minerva_feliz

May 4, 2009
Nice! Way to provide a valuable public service!

I recommend adding questions about age difference, manner of dress, and time spent on/knowledge of various social networking sites. I'm convinced that this could be a real science. :)

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Nice! Way to provide a valuable public service!

I recommend adding questions about age difference, manner of dress, and time spent on/knowledge of various social networking sites. I'm convinced that this could be a real science. :)

Can you give me some dress clues - what sankies wear that non sankies don't, and do sankies use social networking more as as far as I know most young Dominicans - male and female - live on fayboo!

Matilda

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Can you give me some dress clues - what sankies wear that non sankies don't, and do sankies use social networking more as as far as I know most young Dominicans - male and female - live on fayboo!

Matilda

Mat, those are very good signs but also keep in mind that sankies can be found outside tourists areas and can be well dressed and even well educated. They may seem to have different motives than getting a few gifts or a visa but trust me they are scammers non the less. ;)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you left out some vital questions...

what kind of education does your boyfriend have?
a. he can sign his name; he can read but his finger has to follow the line and his lips move as he ploughs forward through the text
b. he finished primary school and can write pretty well but when you put his emails into online translator babelfish does not recognize any of the words
c. he finished school, he's got a ring! (you paid for it)
d. finished some kind of college or university but does not work in his profession
e. finished college/university and works in his profession

there is also more about appearance:
your boyfriend's clothes:
a. he has lots of t-shirts of different american and canadian sports teams, he wears the same shoes your 16 year old grandson and his watch has more bling than yours
b. you were not aware he had clothing, always saw him naked
c. he has a surprising quantity of clothes for an unemployed young man
d. does not have much, you bought him his firts suit and gosh he looks great in it
e. he was wearing a suit when you met

your boyfriend's pants:
a. they hang half way dow his a** and you can see his sponge bob boxers, how cute!
b. he wears pants? i rip them right off, rhaaarrrr...
c. jeans, you bought them
d. jeans, he bought them
d. you need the number for his tailor before he starts working for carl lagerfeld

your boyfriend's family:
a. it is touching how close he is to his cousins - he holds their hands and gives them big hugs whenever their need encouragment
b. they are all in nueva yol
c. they seem to get sick and die a lot, must be a genetical flaw which is why you always give him money for medical check-ups
d. they welcomed you with open hands and bought a whole roasted pig last xmas
e. you hardly ever see them, they are always working or travelling

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
and as requested before:
what is an age difference between you and your boyfriend?
a. age is just a number, there's only loooveee
b. his cedula was lost, stolen, or never issued so you have no idea
c. he certainly seems less wrinkled
d. there is some difference but you are always taken as a younger one
e. you are roughly the same age

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
what does your boyfriend drive:
a. he rents a motor from a friend to do some moto taxi work on weekends
b. a pasola you bought him
c. an old beaten up car with the state of the art audio system
d. a toyota/honda with more scratch marks than your stomach
e. a jeepeta

what does your boyfriend like to eat:
a. rice, beans and fried chicken for all meals
b. pikza, you buy
c. anything as long as you pay
d. whatever you cook
e. whatever the waiter brings

what phone does your boyfriend have:
a. two new models of BB
b. an old model of BB
c. cheap, old phone
d. a phone, who cares
e. latest BB or touch phone

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
You know, this is all very funny, but there are plenty of sankys that are not young, very well educated, look decent, dress really well, hang out in the most expensive night clubs and restaurants, and drive latest model cars all on money stolen from someone. They will even take you on very expensive dates to start with, and will act like a real “gentleman." Those are the worst. The problem is that you can get seriously ripped off by a poor, or a rich sanky - it would not really matter to you at the end.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
You know, this is all very funny, but there are plenty of sankys that are not young, very well educated, look decent, dress really well, hang out in the most expensive night clubs and restaurants, and drive latest model cars all on money stolen from someone. They will even take you on very expensive dates to start with, and will act like a real ?gentleman." Those are the worst. The problem is that you can get seriously ripped off by a poor, or a rich sanky - it would not really matter to you at the end.

you see, i disagree here. a sankie can be from any path of life but what connects all types of sankies is that they profit from the victim and are, somewhat, below her - not only in a physical sense with a victim happily bouncing up and down their chocolate ninja.

a guy who fills HB's standards: educated, well off, working professional, with active visas, well travelled and equal to the woman he is with in many other aspects - is NEVER a sankie. yes, he can cheat on her and beat her up senseless but that only means he is a shi**y human being and there are plenty of those everywhere.

sankie is a silent abuser. sankie is a man who benefits from his woman/women. lives off her/them. there may be many ways he can do so. he may have a family in USA and already be in a process of obtaining a visa but needs a baby-daddy backup plan in case things do not work out. he may have an ok job but he is greedy for more material things. he NEEDS his victims.

if you come to the conclusion a dominicans you are with does not need you to advance in his life in any way - you're in a clear. you can forget a "dominican" part because you have found yourself a man, nationality does not matter. if you come to the conclusion you are being used for obtaining any goals - 99% of a chance your guy is a sankie. i wish i could say 100% but there are noble exceptions. and unfortunately those noble exception are what f**ks it up for many hopeful women: they always believe they will make it to that 1%. but frankly, ladies, it's like jumping off the 13 storey building. i personally know a guy who survived it. broke majority of bones but eventually healed and walked out of the hospital of his own legs. how many lucky jumpers do you know?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Problem is,the women don't want to believe that their "lover" Is A Sanky.
Just as a "Stiff Prick disengages a man's brain"...apparently,"Getting a Stiff Prick" does the same thing to women!
It is better to have a "Pretend Lover" paying attebtion to you,than no one pating attention to you.
The women who ask,"Is my "boyfriend" a Sanky?,Really are lookig for validation of their relationship.They will pay absolutely no attention to your replies.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

mamgirl

Mar 25, 2012
I am just surprised how the information of sankies I've read have been spot on. My sisters and I went to Sosua last month, and my older married sister met herself a sankie. She loved having the attention from someone half her age and she never felt so good about herself. Although she says nothing intimate happened with them, she continued contact with him when she returned home. On our second to last night he started talking about how he needed money to pay off his phone bill if he was going to keep in contact with her - she obliged. She told me she would help out any friend in this way.

Since we've been home he has needed to buy a new phone as his broke, and then last week wouldn't you know his sister got sick. I tried to send her links to information about sankies, but she continues to give him the benefit of the doubt. While I don't think she has sent him any money yet, I just can't believe how closely he's following the sankie handbook. Every reason they need money he's said the same excuse. It's unbelievable!

And as many of you have suggested I don't think any of the ladies taken in will believe your advice. They need to figure it out for themselves unfortunately. But I've really enjoyed the information and am trying to use it to help my sister see the truth.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Let me know when your sister is coming back,I could use a new cell phone,and my mother is dead,so that will save her some money.
You sister and her husband must be very happy together.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
She loved having the attention from someone half her age and she never felt so good about herself.

Does she want to see the truth?

The attention the sankys give women is exciting; they never experienced anything like it in all their relations with men in their own country. For many it is addictive and they pay because they don't want it to end.

Since you sister is married, I can understand your concern. Who would want their sister's marriage to fall apart because she was "in love" with a professional lover.

But when I see women who probably have a very unsatisfactory love life in their own country, if they have any at all, I know they are sending money for cell phones, comunicards, and who knows what else, but to them I am sure it is well worth it to have a lover waiting for them when they make their next trip.

(Of course something similar could be said about the middle age to elderly men you see walking hand in hand with a girl younger than his own children.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
DV8, I agree with you here. When I said "ripped off" - I did not necessarily mean financially. It can be emotional with no finances involved.

Sankys are selfish and manipulative creatures who use others to feed their own ego and wallet. If some poor young guy is trying to make some cash by sleeping with older ladies who no one else wants, and is being honest about it - they will love him and take care of him just for that. He makes them feel special like no one else will. But is someone lies to a person to get into her heart, and then gets rid of her when she is not needed anymore, or just became inconvenient, like a lot of these guys would simply get rid of a woman who does not act the way they want her. It is called "turn her off," and is a real emotional abuse.

Last edited: