Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doc T View Post
    I didn't know where else to post this, but this deserves as much exposure as possible and I suggest that everyone check it out.

Naiboa - YouTube
    here another report - for those oy you speaking spanish,

report from NURIA (not in the country just now):

Mi opinión sobre la supuesta trama - YouTube

2. Likes Doc T liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

For all those who think Dominicans don't give a damn about the country listen to Nuria and know there are many, many, more Dominicans who feel the same way.

The system has failed because it was set up to fail and panders to clientelism and weeds out persons of integrity early on in the political vetting process. Then again it's not a whole lot different as what happens in other countries including the US and Europe. They are somewhat better because of the built in transparency.

4. Likes sabra liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't lose hope, people. Never that.

Nuria's youtube video about what she's going through was almost tough to watch

Also, plz, people, don't make this a PRD vs PLD thing.
    Last edited by Doc T; 04-16-2012 at 01:02 PM.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Originally Posted by young seniors

Hey, who peed in your bean bowl...........Im trying to learn `the damn language`, now if they would just slow down, I might be able to get some of it.
    YS good for you. However I know manyyyyy expats and not only in the DR, I'm talking about all over Latin America who have been living in a Spanish country for years and hardly speak it. They don't even try to learn it properly.
    By the way I don't like beans, they give me gas so pi$$ all you want

The same can be said about many a Dominicans that have been living in the states for decades and still cant speak the language, much care to ever learn it.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xSpAnIaRdx View Post
    Originally Posted by young seniors

Hey, who peed in your bean bowl...........Im trying to learn `the damn language`, now if they would just slow down, I might be able to get some of it.
    YS good for you. However I know manyyyyy expats and not only in the DR, I'm talking about all over Latin America who have been living in a Spanish country for years and hardly speak it. They don't even try to learn it properly.
    By the way I don't like beans, they give me gas so pi$$ all you want

The same can be said about many a Dominicans that have been living in the states for decades and still cant speak the language, much care to ever learn it.
    LOL WORD. My grandmothers been living in Harlem since the 60's, has medicaid and doesn't know a lick of english. I'm not mad at people for not learning the language.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirimoya
    The message of the film is to be lauded. It is attacking the two-party hegemony, not just the PLD government.

However, I do agree with NALS that Isa Conde should not have been included, mainly for his irrelevance.

Putting Hubieres there was a much bigger mistake. As one of the commentators on the YouTube video pointed out - he is guilty of exactly what the film is supposedly criticising: of pretending to be fighting for the benefit of the people while really just amassing power and wealth for himself and his cronies.
    Putting anyone (Hubieres, Isa) there is not a mistake, people. The point of democracy is that everyone has a say. Regardless of their actions, everyone involved is highly intelligent and has a very important opinion from their perspective, proven by it's uniqueness and their influence.

8. Likes sabra liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123