It's been a good ride, but...

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Well... Got to admit it took me a bit by surprise, but went early today to have a check-up (follow up) on some tests that were done earlier last week and had to go in for a "talk" with my Doc...

Turns out some of the ulcers had not been responding well to treatment and he wants to go "in" to fix all that in short notice...

So I ask, how short is that "short"? He says: I'm looking at next Tuesday as latest...

Hmmm... Yup! That's short for short...

So, I'll be out of the game for a while from this Monday and pretty much for a little longer after next Tuesday...

Don't know how long it will be, but I guess when you have to go take care of the old engine, you have to!

I'll let CC and my sidekick :p Waytogo take care of updating my threads, most importantly the SD Metro and Malls under construction whilst I'm away!

I'll be back soon, so don't let me get back and finding you guys idling or just hitting on newbies for easy pickings!

It's been a great time for me here on DR1 and crossing words with all of you (Yes! You too :laugh:...). I'll be back better (Version 2.0) and with a new set of pipes to make lots of noise on the threads!

I'll be back!

:classic:

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
what ,no pictures for days or even a week ? yippeee
just kidding

I wish you a speedy recovery

Manu

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Battling on dr1 is one thing, your health is another, wish you the best of luck on your surgery and for you to have a speedy recovery........
When you return........the fights back on.................

Barry,

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
I hope everything goes well and that you have a speedy recovery. On the bright side you can use all the down time in bed to play with photoshop. :bunny:;):bunny:

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
We already have our "team" in place to sneak into your condo,

under the "shadow" of darkness to modify your computer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So don't get your stomach in an uproar if your computer can't process photos on your return.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just press "Ctrl M" and a bottle of Maalox will appear on the screen.

Maalox - It's a Relief to Enjoy Life

1zba2wx.jpg

Providing fast acting relief of:

Heartburn, Indigestion, Gas, Upset Stomach, Nausea, Diarrhea and Cramps due to Diarrhea.

* This has been a non-commercial endorsement brought to you by the "Malls of D.R."

Best wishes for a speedy recovery

Don

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Good thing you are having it done now. You will be fully recovered in time to be an expert witness for Zimmerman at his trial.

Best luck and a speedy recovery.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
We'll have a nice, big spicy bowl of chili for your return...;)

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012
Im sure everything will be fine. Just rest, rest and more rest. I, too, will miss your photos, but look forward to seeing more when you are up to do.