Groupon deal for Crofresi Beach Lifestyles Crown Suite, ending today

sarah1101

Apr 27, 2012
United States
Groupon has a pretty awesome looking deal for a 1 BR suite for 2 people, under $600($589) AI for 7 nights!!
Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites Deal of the Day | Groupon Miami
I stayed at this property a few weeks ago, not in the suites (Confresi Palm Resort, their newest addition) and it was pretty nice. I would go back again if I was planing to travel again before the end of the year.

You have to buy the groupon prior to midnight today and book your stay before the dealine in July with your travel prior to 12/19/12.

Hope someone finds ths useful!
:laugh:
Sarah

sarah1101

Apr 27, 2012
United States
Opps, i was wrong, it is on groupon for the next 3 days... and Idk why i posted in the NE coast thread... lol it should have been North coast..

paintedlbird7

Mar 8, 2012
Does it include airfare? Jk That's kind of expensive. My family went to Cancun all inclusive resort for about $800 including airplane.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
Does it include airfare? Jk That's kind of expensive. My family went to Cancun all inclusive resort for about $800 including airplane.
That really is a worthless post. How many in a room? From where did you fly? What grade hotel?
The OPs rate for double occupancy/ AI of $43 pp/day is very good.

hopeful65

Apr 3, 2012

Wow, that is good. I'd love to own my own airplane. I'd pay $800 for the airplane without a trip to a resort.

(okay - totally snarky, but I couldn't resist. Plus, I think you might have to pay me to go to Cancun. I couldn't stand going through Cancun 20+ years ago - I can't imagine what it's like now. Give me Las Terrenas with its lack of all-inclusives any day.)

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Thanks for passing it along. I saw one a couple of days ago, and after I checked it out, forgot about it. Note to self: share the deals!

Also has other options, perhaps three days for a DR1'er already in country?

All-inclusive stay for two in a one-bedroom suite

?$289 for a three-night stay (a $1,500 value)
?$419 for a five-night stay (a $2,500 value)
?$589 for a seven-night stay (a $3,500 value)

Included in all options:
?All meals and snacks
?Domestic brand alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks
?Daily activities and nighttime entertainment
?Nonmotorized watersports
?Admission to disco
?Introductory scuba lesson

paintedlbird7

Mar 8, 2012
That really is a worthless post. How many in a room? From where did you fly? What grade hotel?
The OPs rate for double occupancy/ AI of $43 pp/day is very good.

We went in the end of January, while its summer in Mexico, but not too overcrowded with tourist. Half of my fam stayed three days at Hotel Solaris, (5 star hotel) while the others stayed a week. Three in a room, two queen beds, overlooking the ocean & in another room were a couple & child.

We flew from Northern CA.. I know way too far for you guys to get this deal. I just don't see any good rates for me to travel to the DR.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
We went in the end of January, while its summer in Mexico, but not too overcrowded with tourist.

Must be a different Mexico than the one I was thinking of. I thought Mexico was in the Northern Hemisphere, making January winter just like the DR?

paintedlbird7

Mar 8, 2012
nope, it was summer for sure. Your winter in the DR must be nice weather but with rain? It was super nice in Cancun, in the 80s, not too hot. When we got there it sprinkled for a while, but tropical & still warm out. We went to two other states in Mx, near the Pacific, and it was super hot above 90 degrees.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
nope, it was summer for sure. Your winter in the DR must be nice weather but with rain? It was super nice in Cancun, in the 80s, not too hot. When we got there it sprinkled for a while, but tropical & still warm out. We went to two other states in Mx, near the Pacific, and it was super hot above 90 degrees.

Just curious, if it is summer in January in Mexico, what season is it in August?

paintedlbird7

Mar 8, 2012
Not a chance! Unless you went in early September. January? Winter like anywhere else in the northern hemisphere.

wow then what a warm winter in Cancun, Mexican Riviera!

I know that in a state in Mx, it gets unbearably hot, so that's why my family goes in the end of Jan & beginning weeks of Feb, to avoid the unbearable heat.. & at that time, Cancun had nice weather.​

sarah1101

Apr 27, 2012
United States
$589 for a 1 bedroom suite for a WEEK covering 2 adult guests is a great deal, of course that would not include airfare! 2 tickets would be about $800 I assume, depending on where you are flying from.

francoisatl

Feb 13, 2007
WOW LA RUBIA
i really love that place been a few time it truly is THE BEST place to stay on the North Coast in the DR :)