where's the "celebrity spotted" forum?

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
spotted ex-chelsea player (although he may rather be remembered for any other team) adrian mutu in santo domingo (seriously).
would love to have uploaded a photo 'twitter' style, but don't know how.

how come we don't have one of those "famous celebrities spotted" forums.

i am feeling particularly shallow today......and wonder if i could have won a prize.

wierdscott

Jan 28, 2012
Is that the player all the disrespectful German fans start making monkey noises whenever he touches the ball??

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
Is that the player all the disrespectful German fans start making monkey noises whenever he touches the ball??

i don't think so. the disrespectful ones can't help making monkey noises.
he was fired from chelsea for alleged cocaine use.think he plays in italy now.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Actually a good Idea for a thread I think. Vane, but OK. I've spotted a few myself as I travel a lot. In The DR I once flew in with Dolph Lundgren and another time into Santiago with Ivy Queen from Puerto Rico. She was going to perform about an hour later at the Presidente festival and everyone was going crazy over her at STI. They even let her cut in line in front of everyone at immigration.

In the US, I've flown together with and/or talked to Dennis Rodman, Thomas Hearns, Billy Dee Williams (He was traveling with a young white hottie. I didn't ask any questions about that), MC Hammer (He was pi$$ed off cause our flight was way delayed), and T-Pain, Tommy Davidson and about a month ago John Witherspoon who plays the father in The Wayans Brother's show.

Sports people I've met are mostly from The DR and baseball players. Pedro Martinez, Jose Lima (It seems like everyone had met him), George Bell back in the days when he played for Toronto, and Placido Polanco.

I don't know why I'm even responding to this thread as I'm the person who gets the least awe struck by so called celebrities...boredom does weird things to your brain

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
spotted ex-chelsea player (although he may rather be remembered for any other team) adrian mutu in santo domingo (seriously).
would love to have uploaded a photo 'twitter' style, but don't know how.

how come we don't have one of those "famous celebrities spotted" forums.

i am feeling particularly shallow today......and wonder if i could have won a prize.

You just did go and create it!

LOL!!!

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Several six years ago I met Juan Fern?ndez at the Hotel Jaragua pool.

Juan Fern?ndez - IMDb

He spoke about how much he enjoyed filming Crocodile Dundee II in Australia because he found Australians to be down to earth, friendly and fun loving. He said they reminded him of Dominicans because of those qualities.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Several six years ago I met Juan Fern?ndez at the Hotel Jaragua pool.

Juan Fern?ndez - IMDb

He spoke about how much he enjoyed filming Crocodile Dundee II in Australia because he found Australians to be down to earth, friendly and fun loving. He said they reminded him of Dominicans because of those qualities.

That's funny, in my opinion Dominicans are anything but down to earth. Just check how they act when they see a baby, someone dies, they see someone they haven't seen in like...a week, during elections, etc.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
That's funny, in my opinion Dominicans are anything but down to earth. Just check how they act when they see a baby, someone dies, they see someone they haven't seen in like...a week, during elections, etc.

Whoosh...