Hipolito becomes President on Sunday... :(

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
My worst case scenario:

Bayern Munich loses the Champions League Final tomorrow and (even worse):

Hipolito becomes President on Sunday... :(

That would make me very happy, especially as I'm a Chelsea fan and the total turmoil would be kind of interesting if Hipolito becomes president.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
That would make me very happy, especially as I'm a Chelsea fan and the total turmoil would be kind of interesting if Hipolito becomes president.

Gotta check if I am still on DR1 and not in the Twilight Zone all of a sudden, lol.

Regarding to the game, there will be a winner who deserves it, doesn't matter who wins... not sure if I can say that about the elections here though...

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
chelsea win and hipolito win would be fantastic.

the fact that adrian mutu was in town (per other thread).....could that be an omen ?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Chelsea wins on shoot out. Drogba scored the tying goal and the winning PK!! Outstanding game on both sides...really, neither of them deserved to lose!!...

Sorry for Bayern, really happy for Chelsea.

Now, on to tomorrow!!!

Explain please why you think a Hippolito win would be fantastic. Well, basically, to get rid of the PLD bureaucracy in all of the provinces, the ministries....make a change so they stop being so all mighty.....I agree that it might be chaotic.

HB

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
hello bob

you ask one day before the change?
where have you been the last eight years...under a rock?

blackadder.

travelbear

May 8, 2012
Got to love Chelsea winning today. Feel bad for Spurs now not being in the Champions League.

A penalty shootout is still a bad way to end a game of this magnitude. For hockey fans imagine after 5 or 10 minutes of overtime going to a shootout to decide the Stanley Cup. Bythe way that will be won this year by the LA Kings.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Chelsea wins on shoot out. Drogba scored the tying goal and the winning PK!! Outstanding game on both sides...really, neither of them deserved to lose!!...

Sorry for Bayern, really happy for Chelsea.

Now, on to tomorrow!!!

Explain please why you think a Hippolito win would be fantastic. Well, basically, to get rid of the PLD bureaucracy in all of the provinces, the ministries....make a change so they stop being so all mighty.....I agree that it might be chaotic.

HB

Well, what will be, will be. Prices will go up regardless. Last time the post office quit working, the airports were mass kaos with a bribe allowing anything to come through...etc.