pool construction in Sosua

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Interested in a pool. Anyone have any idea of up to date prices or a name of a reliable person in Sousa.

alexdr

Aug 19, 2010
In Sosua, You might want to check with Peter at Passions, and Fred at Cuba Libra Bar, both of whom have nice pools. I know they had work done by a German guy. Maybe they can help you out further.

sailin

May 1, 2008
You should contact Bob or Lars at Pro-Source Caribe, across from Sosua Ocean Village. Here is their office number 829-571-1616. They build all types/sizes of pools, custom designs too. They take pride in their work and everthing is 100% guaranteed. In their store are pictures of the pools they've done. My friend from Australia who moved here recently had them come and correct some repairs that were done by another company. Her pool was still loosing water excessively after being repaired and the repair company wouldn't return her phone calls after she had paid them. Pro-Source came right over when she called and she couldn't believe the difference in service. Plus they didn't trash her yard when they worked on the pool and left everything clean. She told me they even returned her phone call after 5pm once to answer a question she had. I don't know how long you've been living in the North Coast area, but the service type companies around here could sure learn a thing or two from these guys. Just my two cents..

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Thanks for the good leads. Always count on DR1 members to have been there. Appreciate the help. Agree service in the DR is not an idea that has caught on yet.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
In Sosua, You might want to check with Peter at Passions, and Fred at Cuba Libra Bar, both of whom have nice pools. I know they had work done by a German guy. Maybe they can help you out further.

You left out CMP, they also have a nice pool!