Making rental contract

DipreSantana

Nov 29, 2009
I have a lawyer, she's not great, she is in charge of a rental property I have. The last tenant to leave left the place in terrible condition, it will cost approximately 30k to fix the place, yet the lawyer told me the place was in good condition and gave the deposit back to the person who was renting the place. I'm gonna fire this lawyer, but need to know where I can have a contract made to my specifications, and how much would it cost.

kampinge

Jan 18, 2012
She probably never checked the property. My experience is You have to do it by yourself. If you don't won't loose money check them in and check them out. It is not a gar anti but helps sometimes. Read the contract for them before giving the keys, a lot of them cannot read but are ashamed to say it.
make pictures of the property, let them sign each picture and give the tenant one ex of each. You can write in the contract everything you won't, if its not against the law.
Renting out is a hard business, your always friend with the tenant when moving in but when moving out its opposite.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I have a lawyer, she's not great, she is in charge of a rental property I have. The last tenant to leave left the place in terrible condition, it will cost approximately 30k to fix the place, yet the lawyer told me the place was in good condition and gave the deposit back to the person who was renting the place. I'm gonna fire this lawyer, but need to know where I can have a contract made to my specifications, and how much would it cost.

Send your question to Fabio' firm: info@drlawyer.com