Brahma Beer Warning

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I buy cases of Brahma Light, 1 liter bottles from the Playero in Sosua and for the last few months many of the bottles have had pieces of broken glass stuck to the bottle and just today I have 3 small cuts while watching a basketball game.

The main reason I am reporting this because the Playero is having a problem of scanning the case of Brahma light so they have to open the case and scan 1 beer and I was appalled that the pretty girl cut her finger!

Brahma has raised their prices almost 40% in the last six months.

I am looking for other options like vodka and tonic with yellow lemons !

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
...well, Brahma (AmBev) needs to pay for their acquisition of Presidente somehow. Raising prices could help!

When I posted this I had no Idea Brahma was owned by (AmBev)

I own this stock and with it's 4 % dividend ABV is a great company but clean the bottles please !

Now I have to do the following.

Disclosure...I do not give buy or sell recomendations and consult a licensensed advisor before making any investment decisions

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
So I wonder how long it will take for AmBev to start brewing Bud here. It would be a great place to distribute the product to the Caribbean. They are already doing it with that crappy Brama, (as reported by mike l earlier) so why not Bud?
Just a thought anyway.........