Cholera on the North Coast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
There was a news report this weekend the 20 people in El Mamey are being tested for Cholera. The results should be in in the next day or to to determine if the source was the river or water system. In Navas there are bars where the toilet water goes directly in to the river. When the hell will the public officials take these things seriously. People in this area work in hotels

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
In my opinion, this ties in directly with the thread "when will the DR become a 1st world nation"

Until someone is in office that truly loves their country, and cares about "all" their people, this will continue. It takes Leadership

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Personal opinion here but I would wait until medical tests come back positive before posting a potentially damaging thread. If cholera is detected, please do shout it out. But if it is not, you just created a permanent thread that could itself damage tourism in your area. Again, personal opinion...

Aceleron

Aug 9, 2011
Wow very conflicting reports, been hearing a lot about cholera, could there be an epidemic and no one knows about it because the government is covering it up?

until someone can pm me with substantiating facts,

"Just the facts, ma'am"
We will not be hosting speculations and outright rumours.
dragnet-2.jpg

"The story you have just seen is true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent."
this thread is Closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.