Cortecito information

horatio888

Jun 15, 2012
Does Cortecito Inn still exist?
I noticed it isno longer offered on hotel sites here in uk from a month ago.
If so - email address,hotel room rates and phone number will be handy.

What are other accommodation options in Cortecito (other than sleep on beach !!).

How much is official taxi fare from Punta Cana airport to Cortecito?

Any other useful Cortecito tips?

rubenpriego

Feb 28, 2011
Cortecito Inn is running I think, it is still there.
Taxi fare is 30-35$, but I have never paid that price, try to bargain or find anyone there with a touristic car from the company he works for and for sure you will make an arrangement ...
Last time I went from Cortecito to airport I went for 800 pesos.
Cheers.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Cortecito Inn is Open

The Cortecito Inn is open. The rate for two persons per room is US$ 50 per night with AC, cable, and pool. Meals are not included. Email is cortecitoinn@codetel.net.do and phone is (809) 552-0640.

Regards,

PJT

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
I am pretty sure that breakfast comes with the rate also.

"Meals are not included" and breakfast falls into the category. I visited the inn and asked about breakfast.

Regards,

PJT

horatio888

Jun 15, 2012
Thanks for information. How far on foot is Los Corales to Cortecito. What are main advantages/disadvantages of these beach resorts.

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
Thanks for information. How far on foot is Los Corales to Cortecito. What are main advantages/disadvantages of these beach resorts.

Go to Punta Cana TV

Click on the link for punta cana map #4 you can see hotels listed, resturants, beach access areas etc!!

Los Corales is about 1.5 KM from El Cortecito....walking not a problem...

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Los Alisios is a very nice place to stay, and they offer you different Options in case of Food. You can book just the Room, you can book it with Breakfast included and you can also book a Foodplan with Breakfast and one Meal(Lunch or Dinner) included. they run a very nice Beach Area there at Los Alisios, I would prefer the Arae much over El Cortecito in front of the Inn where there is almost no space to place a chair on the tiny Beach.
easy to walk from one to the other.

Have Fun

Mike