What Panama Needs to Learn From the Dominican Republic

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Yep you're right this belongs in the clown bin and I ask myself which Panama she lives in. ;)

:) You see, I am quite busy investigating (one never knows what lies ahead...). But the rental prices over there belong into the clown bin, too. They are ridiculous!!!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
:) You see, I am quite busy investigating (one never knows what lies ahead...). But the rental prices over there belong into the clown bin, too. They are ridiculous!!!

The rental prices in Panama city (mostly the center part) have gone up quite a bit that's true. This all has to do with the expansion of the Canal which brought a lot of foreigners and like in all the developing countries when there are such mega projects happening the real estate owners get greedy, unfortunately. I'm pretty sure though they won't be able to keep this up.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Dominican Republic - no trash, no noise, no corrupt police, respect for tourists...

I'll have a tab of what she just took....

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
I didnt even get to the 3rd paragraph-once I read clean streets and beaches, no noise or horn honking, no need to continue through such inaccurate trash. As you say there are a few suspects on this board who could be guilty of drafting such nonsense.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I didnt even get to the 3rd paragraph-once I read clean streets and beaches, no noise or horn honking, no need to continue through such inaccurate trash. As you say there are a few suspects on this board who could be guilty of drafting such nonsense.

LOL, I had to read it twice to realize its real :D

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Nevertheless it makes some awesome entertaining reading. Hopefully nobody coming here takes it serious

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
Oh
it is very serious!
I miss my little favorite martian

he puts everything in perspective for me
I now appreciate the things I have and can do

Manu

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009