Los Tres Coco

ffritz

Feb 7, 2008
www.gymbar.blogspot.com
Los Tres Cocos is, in my humble opinion, the best restaurant on the north coast.

It's run by a Swiss guy called Micky & is located at La Rocas between Costambar & Cofresi.

Check the advert in Costambar Monthly for details of opening times, phone number etc.

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
Los Tres Cocos is, in my humble opinion, the best restaurant on the north coast.

It's run by a Swiss guy called Micky & is located at La Rocas between Costambar & Cofresi.

Check the advert in Costambar Monthly for details of opening times, phone number etc.

I've never been over in that area. I'll have to check it out in the future.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
I concur, and eat there often. Mickey is currently on vacation and will re-open on Wednesday. They are open for dinner only, and closed on Tuesdays. Follow the signs to 'Nathale and Stephany's' (very good pizza!) they are located next to each other. The gate and restaurant to Tres Cocos is hard to see but its just around the corner from Nathale's.