2012 Kia Sportage or Hyundai Tucson

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Looking to buy a new vehicle and wanted reliability, warranty and good deal.

I see the two mentioned above are the closest prices in DR to USA, (NO HUGE BUMP) as well have great ratings.

Does anyone own either as I am torn netween which of the two to select.

Any feedback would be appreciated! Well almost any feedback:)

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
I looked long and hard at both and ended up buying this one.

QASHQAI- Crossovers - Nissan

Nissan Qashqai. Same exact pricing as the other two, and a better, more reliable car. I have had it over a year now and love the car. Price should be 26,900 or 32,500 for the all wheel drive, leather interior, and large Moon Roof.

Listado de Nissan en venta en la Rep?blica Dominicana - SuperCarros.com

You can get them here.

What is the warranty on these? is it the same as Murano?

Yachtmaster

Jul 2, 2007
www.genesisbvi.com
Looking to buy a new vehicle and wanted reliability, warranty and good deal.

I see the two mentioned above are the closest prices in DR to USA, (NO HUGE BUMP) as well have great ratings.

Does anyone own either as I am torn between which of the two to select.
Any feedback would be appreciated! Well almost any feedback:)
I have a 2007 Kia Sportage and can say that it is a great vehicle! It is very reliable, rides well and looks great. The spare tire is mounted inside the vehicle, not outside like some other SUV's where it can more easily be stolen......

I believe Kia is owned by Hyundai?

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Yes KIA along with HYundai are winning many awards for reliability and sales over recent past.

Im liking the new KIA sportage.

andy_089

Mar 23, 2003
Yes KIA along with HYundai are winning many awards for reliability and sales over recent past.

Im liking the new KIA sportage.

The KIA has nicer interior, but they they both look good. They problem is that they only have lame 2L engines, which is no fun to drive you have had powerful 4L engine before. Also they are not very spacious inside, so I rather buy a real SUV.