Top Model Republica Dominicana

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
seriously, dude, if you look at the girls in america's next top model most of them as ugly as hell. modelling is not about pretty face. it's about the body and work with the camera.
i am watching ANTM all stars now (with best girls from previous shows) and all of them look like they lunch ladies in the public school in pittsburgh. but they are fab when photographed and i would kill for the body of any of them biatches :)

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
They are all dogs, seriously, none of them have an ounce of appeal, to me anyway. If they are beautiful then thank god for ugly burds!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Erm, nordique! There really isn't anything to dislike, it is not a statement or even opinion, it is my taste in beauty, lol, weird:cheeky:

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Worse than a New Garden bikini contest. Only need white towels wrapped around the judges necks.............

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
for my money there are many more attractive girls on any weekend nite after 10pm at Classico's.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Erm, nordique! There really isn't anything to dislike, it is not a statement or even opinion, it is my taste in beauty, lol, weird:cheeky:

They are all dogs? seriously? even the asian mixed one? i agree many are less than beauties for sure but there are a few nice ones in the bunch.
I would say you must be really spoiled with beauties where you live, but i have been to the UK many times and definitely not known for its pretty ladies!

beastwood

Jun 30, 2011
I am solidly in the camp the worlds finest are in the dr...just my opinion....so if I rate my ideal composite of dr women at 100... Based on women I have met or seen in the calle, These women collectivly would be challenged to score 60... Really bad. Such stunning ladies throughout the DR...this is the best they could come up with?

And yes a smile or two would help (65 at least).

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
They are all dogs? seriously? even the asian mixed one? i agree many are less than beauties for sure but there are a few nice ones in the bunch.
I would say you must be really spoiled with beauties where you live, but i have been to the UK many times and definitely not known for its pretty ladies!

None of them appeal to me at all, I'm not saying they are ALL dog ugly, just unattractive, but they are in a kind of beauty competition, aren't they, you'd expect them to be a cut above.
Spoiled with beauty where I live? Yes, my wife is beautiful. As for British women? First time I've lived full time in the uk for almost 20 years, and I don't really go off how beautiful a woman is by her nationality, that would be stupid, don't ya think?:cheeky: