Taking finger prints

HumbleHindu

Jan 14, 2010
Hello,

I need my finger prints taken and notorized for Jamaican Police certificate. I had talked to the embassy here and they told me that I had to go to the Police station to take the finger prints. They will have the forms also. I went and asked in the local police station and they do not have any clue about it.

Does any one know about this procedure? Which office to go and how to ask for it? Thanks for any replies.

CocoBoy

Feb 23, 2012
Had mine done at the main PN hadquarters in Santo Domingo. My bet is that might be the only place for such a procedure.

HumbleHindu

Jan 14, 2010
Had mine done at the main PN hadquarters in Santo Domingo. My bet is that might be the only place for such a procedure.

Thank you for your response. Can you please let me know more about how you got it? Like which section in PN head quarters? Do they have any special forms? Fees? Also do you got this for the Jamaican PCC? Sorry too many questions. I am desperate. I tried many times with jamaican embassy here. But they were not much helpful.

Thanks again.

HumbleHindu

Jan 14, 2010
Just back from Police office. They just took my fingerprints in a small card and on the ptherside they typed my name and passport number. Is that what you got?