dog appropriate housing

S

susannah nesmith

Hey all,

My replacement here, landing at the end of the month, is looking for a garden apartment or small house that is centrally located and not expensive, where he can live with two medium sized dogs. He's already got an agent looking, but I thought I'd mention it on the board in case anyone knows of a building that fits the bill, or is someone has a guest cottage and doesn't mind friendly dogs. I know, this is a tough one. But he's a reliable tenant with a guaranteed income while living here.

You can email me at snesmith@ap.org

Susannah

A

Amida Betancourt/EXPAT RELOCATION SERVICE

We probably have plenty properties to show him!-But we need much more information. Please contact us or send a way we could communicate with him or with you. The more information we have the better we can help him. We are a company created 4 years ago by two "expats" Deborah and Amilda, both living in Santo Domingo. We provide housing and many other things that are necessary for the international community when they arrive here. To give you an idea of what we offer with our Relocation Service:
*Hotel accommodatio arrangement *City familiarization tour/city orientation manual *Domestic help and home service *Legal Advice *Schooling *Medical/hospital orientation *Networking for spouse and family *Sports/social sport tours *Security orientation *Shopping *Supermarkets *Furniture/appliance purchases *Spanish Lessons *Banking *Pets and Vets and more......
The E.R.S orientation program is based on a needs assessment survey to provide the person or/and the family with and invaluable source of information at the start of the foreign assignment. You can choose only the service you require, relocation, real state or both. We speak both English and Spanish and can offer assistance in other languages by prior arrangement.
For more information:
Amilda: 535-0787 1- 545-9121 e.betancourt@codetel.net.do
Deborah: 508-3474 1-710-1285 jr.texaco@codetel.net.do

Office: 549-7818

S

susannah nesmith

Sorry. I should have put that we're looking for something in the capital.

Susannah