Nobody can use a multilanguage girl for work ?

B

Berni

Hi there,
Last week I was in Puerto Plata for jobsearch. A little bit disappointed......everybody keeps telling me that it is no problem to find a job if you speak different languages but the only concrete job I could find was working in time-sharing. And that is about the only thing I don't want to do !!
Any tips ?????

S

sandra

you could try the differant travel companies Thompson or First choice or ground handlers/coco tours, Puerto Plata tours or tour companies,jeep safari, Freestyle catamaran etc. That is quite a lot of companies. Go to Plaza Tourosol(not sure of the spelling) in Puerto Plata. across from the rum factory. A majority of the offices are located there.Good luck. Post again if you need more help.
sandra

D

DR1

Try the Punta Cana area in the East. The Puerto Plata area is hurting from the competition in the East. You probably could come as a tourist and try to get a job at the hotel where you are staying (know of some people have found jobs like that) or you could visit other hotels that are accessible by the beach. Don't have too many hopes as there are many other foreigners trying to find jobs to stay, too.

J

Joanne

Interested in bartender/waitress? what languages do you have? Email if you would like more details.