Is there a general procaduria in santiago ....???

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Hi know there is one in SD , but does anyone know if there is one in SANTIAGO ... ??? Thank you

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
No, there is a DA but the AG is in STo Dgo... There are prosecutors assigned to the different courts.

HB

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Hi know there is one in SD , but does anyone know if there is one in SANTIAGO ... ??? Thank you

If they are talking about La Procuraduria General de la Republica, there's only one and it's in Santo Domingo but every city has a Fiscalia, where local prosecutors work.

Last edited:

mambodog

Feb 29, 2008

It might depend on why you need the Procuraderia General. When I needed to get some documents registered with the Proc. Gen. I was able to do this at an office on the top floor of the court house in Puerto Plata. I would be very surprised if there is not a similar office in Santiago.

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Hi I am doing naturalization process and will need some things stamped and legalized Al's get a police report

HumbleHindu

Jan 14, 2010
Hi I am doing naturalization process and will need some things stamped and legalized Al's get a police report

I did this last week in Santo Domingo. There are four offices in Santo Domingo. I also inquired about that doing in La Vega. The guy there told me that I can do this in La Vega also. But I am not sure because i did not inquire more because I was able to finish that in Capital itself. So there may be a branch in Santiago also.

If you are going to Santo Domingo, I would recommend you to call them before and verify if everything is ok because last week i had to make two trips. on my first day the system was down and it was a waste trip. But it is very fast, only thing the queue will be like a snake but moves very fast. If everything is in order you will get it done in 30 minutes.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
There is a difference between the Procuraduria Fiscal and the Procuraduria General as HB has pointed out. For the process of naturalisation the instructions says that various items have to be provided by the PG and not local PF:

Certificado de NO antecedentes judiciales expedido por la Procuradur?a General de la Rep?blica.
Carta de garant?a notariada y legalizada en la Procuradur?a General de la Rep?blica
En el caso en que el acta este en otro idioma diferente al espa?ol debe hacerla
traducir por un traductor judicial y legalizar esta traducci?n en la Procuradur?a General de la
Rep?blica.
Declaraci?n jurada con tres (3) testigos dominicanos de origen, en donde el interesado(a) fije
domicilio en la Rep?blica Dominicana, realizada ante un Notario P?blico en la Rep?blica Dominicana
y debidamente legalizada en Procuradur?a General de la Rep?blica.

Are you 100% sure Chip that the Procuraduria Fiscal in Santiago is the same as the Procuraduria General?

Matilda

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
It appears the Procuraduria Fiscal is where one needs to go to get documents legalized and the police report:

CENTRO ATENCION AL CIUDADANO

Horarios:

De Lunes a Viernes de 8:00AM a 4:00PM

Servicios Ofrecidos:

- Certificaci?n de No Antecedentes Judiciales. RD$330.00

- Legalizaci?n de Actos Notariales.

- Legalizaci?n de Actos de Int?rpretes Judiciales.

- Incorporaci?n de Organizaciones Gubernamentales Sin Fines de Lucro.

- Modificacion de estatutos de Organizaciones Gubernamentales Sin Fines de Lucro.

- Certificaci?n de ONGS.

- Certificaciones para Retiro de Fichas.

HumbleHindu

Jan 14, 2010
It appears the Procuraduria Fiscal is where one needs to go to get documents legalized and the police report:

CENTRO ATENCION AL CIUDADANO

Horarios:

De Lunes a Viernes de 8:00AM a 4:00PM

Servicios Ofrecidos:

- Certificaci?n de No Antecedentes Judiciales. RD$330.00

- Legalizaci?n de Actos Notariales.

- Legalizaci?n de Actos de Int?rpretes Judiciales.

- Incorporaci?n de Organizaciones Gubernamentales Sin Fines de Lucro.

- Modificacion de estatutos de Organizaciones Gubernamentales Sin Fines de Lucro.

- Certificaci?n de ONGS.

- Certificaciones para Retiro de Fichas.

I got it done at Procuraduria General office last week. But the name of the office is Centro Atencion al Ciudadano, as you said.

Portal