To rent a furnished apartment in Santo Domingo West or North

esperanto

Aug 19, 2012
Hello everyone,

I will be in Santo Domingo in November and I would like to rent a furnished one bedroom apartment or a studio for 1 full month.
I am interested in renting it in the West part (Gazcue, Colonial zone, Malecon, University, Bella Vista, Centre, Naco, etc...) or in the North near a metro station.

Who could help me about that ? Phone numbers of owners that would be interested in renting one, websites.

Thanks in advance
esperanto

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Hello everyone,

I will be in Santo Domingo in November and I would like to rent a furnished one bedroom apartment or a studio for 1 full month.
I am interested in renting it in the West part (Gazcue, Colonial zone, Malecon, University, Bella Vista, Centre, Naco, etc...) or in the North near a metro station.

Who could help me about that ? Phone numbers of owners that would be interested in renting one, websites.

Thanks in advance
esperanto

Go to the DR1 Home Page, click on "rentals" then "by location" then "Santo Domingo". There are several advertised there, but I believe most of them want you to rent for more than one month, usually a 6 month minimum. There is one listed that's on the malecon in Miramar, we stayed there for a month while we were doing renovations on our house. Nice clean apartments, American-Dominican couple. I'd recommend it, monthly rental is less than 4 weekly rentals:
Santo Domingo : Dominican Republic Rentals : Apartment For Rent