Ragdoll Kittens for Sale on North Coast

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
These are not your normal every day kittens...these are RAGDOLLS!

The "Ragdoll" is a breed of cat best known for its sweet temperament and gorgeous fur. They are unusually large, muscular and have a very soft (almost silky) coat very similar to that of a rabbit. Read about them online at Ragdoll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Indoor cat only!

The father, Bailey, is a Seal Bi-Color. The mother, Paris, is a Blue Bi-Color. The kittens all have unique markings from both parents in one way or another.

A typical Ragdoll in the US will cost $600 or more. We have four(4) healthy, beautiful kittens we are selling. Check our Classified Ad!
DR1 - Classifieds

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Nice kittens! I we didn't have two already, I'd be very interested.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
OMG! My favorites!!!
But as long as we have not move into a new house or have build one, I cannot keep a cat.

Damn...ragdolls ARE special and so playful, more then any other catbreed. We used to sell cat kibbles to cat breeders and one of our clients had ragdolls. I was always there when a new litter was a few weeks old. She had to make their climbing pawls specially on demand because they could jump from one to the other and have a kitty fight in one so the ones on the market ready to buy were not strong enough.
My kind of Cat :)

Acira

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
Your cats are absolutely beautiful. I bought a Ragdoll for my mom about a month ago and she loves her. Prettier than a Himalayan and none of the bad habits. I'm a dog person but for Ragdolls I make an exception.