Thread: New tab needed

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New tab needed

We have "likes" and "dislikes" but many times i am torn between the two and feel a third choice is needed

"WTF"

2. Likes KateP liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by derfish View Post
    education needed. Hi i wonder if anyone could hold my hand and help me across the street? I have a few pics i would like to post, that i think people may be interested, but i don't konw. Maybe someone could tell me stepby step how to do thss after i start a new thread.
    Thanks
    der fish
    wtf!!

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    Education needed. Hi I wonder if anyone could hold my hand and help me across the street? I have a few pics I would like to post, that I think people may be interested, but I don't konw. Maybe someone could tell me stepby step how to do thss after I start a new thread.
    Thanks
    Der Fish
    This has been covered maybe 50 x. Use the search, it's your friend

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Robert, I do remember back in the "Horse & Buggy Days" of DR1, that we had a "Rogues Galery" og Mug Shots of those people brave enough to post them.
    I seem to remember that when you changed "formats", or whatever you "GEEKS" do from time-to-time, you said that the sofware didn't support,......anyway, can we have a place where we can post our mug shots, OTHER than in the post office?
    I know I met a "DR1er" this weekend for the first time.
    It was nice to put a "Face" with a "persona", especially such a beautiful face!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

6. Likes rendul liked this post