Money making opportunity..

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
I'm looking for someone who speaks fluent english and has a very solid writing background that is looking for work.

PM me and I will let you know more about the opportunity, I am currently employing my sister and she is making about 400$ per week doing this part time but she's a fulltime student in Miami but maybe if I can find someone locally that has a strong writing foundation we can make something work.

Thanks.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Hey,

I got a great response regarding this and I would like to add if somebody has an instant messenger service/skype/aim/yahoo messenger/msn etc it would be much easier for me to explain how this works.. I fully believe with our current business model we can even employ more than one person at a time. Two pretty important requisites are living on the North Coast or being able to accept paypal as the two ways I would be able to pay are via paypal or in person. Thanks again guys.. and really interested in learning more about you.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Strong accusation=Do you have any details that might be helpful to us?

I have to admit I had the same thought. When someone claims that "so and so is making $1000 a month using my plan", it's often followed by "send me $300 for my plan".

Not saying that's the case here at all.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Hey Sayanora,

Allow me to introduce myself: my name is Frank, but my friends call me Rico Suave. I have a GED and have served as a journalist, war correspondent, and a cook on a cruise ship in the Caribbean. I got stranded here on the north coast over a decade ago and have been seeking gainful employment ever since in order to make enough money to get the hell off this island.

My writing skills are a little to be desired, but hell, editors usually take care of that. However, given enough food, money and sexual incentives, i'm sure i can bring my writing skills right up to your satisfactory level in no time at all. What i lack, i'm willing to learn. What i need, i'm willing to purchase or bribe. I once fought a siamese cat over a can of tuna and won; i also fought a prostitute on Cabarete beach at night in front of Ocean One condos (while walking home drunk) and won after pulling out all of her newly woven hair-extensions and fake finger nails. I'm a black belt in Kuma Sutra positions, and well versed in english and dominican slang; i also can defend myself admirably against stray dogs, donkeys, and drag queens. i once beat up Divine after pulling her wig off her head and smearing it in dog poop.

I can sell anything to anyone, anywhere...anytime. i once sold toothbrushes while standing on the corner of broadway and 42nd street in downtown Manhattan in the middle of a snow storm. i offered people free chips and dip as they walked past on their lunch break. Once they saw "Free Chips & Dip," they immediately stopped, dipped the chips into the dip, then looked up at me in horror, and said,"This tastes like dog shiiit!"
I replied..."It is dog shiiit! Would you like to buy a toothbrush?"

I urgently await your reply,

Sincerley, Frank12

Last edited:

st3v3

Apr 3, 2011
laughing out loud

reading this just made my day.....:laugh:
Hey Sayanora,

Allow me to introduce myself: my name is Frank, but my friends call me Rico Suave. I have a GED and have served as a journalist, war correspondent, and a cook on a cruise ship in the Caribbean. I got stranded here on the north coast over a decade ago and have been seeking gainful employment ever since in order to make enough money to get the hell off this island.
reading this just made my day.................

My writing skills are a little to be desired, but hell, editors usually take care of that. However, given enough food, money and sexual incentives, i'm sure i can bring my writing skills right up to your satisfactory level in no time at all. What i lack, i'm willing to learn. What i need, i'm willing to purchase or bribe. I once fought a siamese cat over a can of tuna and won; i also fought a prostitute on Cabarete beach at night in front of Ocean One condos (while walking home drunk) and won after pulling out all of her newly woven hair-extensions and fake finger nails. I'm a black belt in Kuma Sutra positions, and well versed in english and dominican slang; i also can defend myself admirably against stray dogs, donkeys, and drag queens. i once beat up Divine after pulling her wig off her head and smearing it in dog poop.

I can sell anything to anyone, anywhere...anytime. i once sold toothbrushes while standing on the corner of broadway and 42nd street in downtown Manhattan in the middle of a snow storm. i offered people free chips and dip as they walked past on their lunch break. Once they saw "Free Chips & Dip," they immediately stopped, dipped the chips into the dip, then looked up at me in horror, and said,"This tastes like dog shiiit!"
I replied..."It is dog shiiit! Would you like to buy a toothbrush?"

I urgently await your reply,

Sincerley, Frank12

I certainly would like to know about this in the interest of DR1 and not allowing a scam to start here.

So sayanora send me a pm explaning the situation, if I do not receive on in 3 days consider this thread closed.
Deadline is October 3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.