American Airlines...sorry I could not help myself...but safety is safety...REALLY

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
;)...Ok ladies and gentleman, the Captain has placed the fasten seat belt sign on...please do not move freely about the cabin while the "Seat Belt sign has been illuminated"......The FAA has just implemented a new safety precausionary warning and drill upon all AA flights....................

:)...Ladies and Gentleman, the Captain has placed the "Freakin Seats are coming outta their tracks again", all passengers are advised to "Place your seats in the up right position, please put all tray tables into their original and locked position....and take your head and place it between your legs in the HIGH flying position and KISS your Buttguss....Good Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bunny:

~Perhaps this should be in the Clown Bin...however it is a FACT!!!! you will not see my tush in the AA seats anytime soon.....................just sayin:ermm:

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
sabotage.

It's what happens during employee uprisings along with sickouts and other delay tactics. The new realities of working life don't set well with every employee.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
sabotage.

It's what happens during employee uprisings along with sickouts and other delay tactics. The new realities of working life don't set well with every employee.

Yep, the union people don't care about hurting someone,
... as long as it will get them an extra dollar in their pocket.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
What I think they should really say is this,

"To fasten your seatbelt. insert the metal tab into the buckle and pull the remaining strap to tighten. If you haven't already worked that out, then you have no business being on an aircraft!"