Nathatans Hot Dog Run to Santo Domingo

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I am going to Santo Domingo next week and need to find out where to buy the Nathans Hot Dogs.

I tried the search function but it would take weeks to find this answer.

It's a shame you can't edit the title because Nathatans stopped selling hot dogs about 3 years ago...lol

rvancil

Feb 2, 2009
Bravo usually has them in stock...just not the new one on Nunez.

I am going to Santo Domingo next week and need to find out where to buy the Nathans Hot Dogs.

It's a shame you can't edit the title because Nathatans stopped selling hot dogs about 3 years ago...lol

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
well, i saw, believe it or not, a nathan's hotdog shop. on winston churchil, just a street away from metro bus, towards plaza acropolis.
and from pichardo's pictures i see there is one in agora mall too. on lincoln, right? opposite ikea.

now, i am not an american, i have not seen a real deal shop back in the USA so i cannot say whether those two are real deals too. or serve imported nathan's versus dominican salchichas. but give it a go...

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
You can buy Nathan's HotDogs at the Omaha Steak store in Santo Domingo in Paseo de la Churchill on Winston Churchill with Roberto Pastoriza. It's easy to locate because the Nathan's HotDog fast food store is in the same plaza. Just look for the green awnings with "Nathan's".

They also sell Hebrew National HotDogs if you like those as well.

May 20, 2012

When you get them, please share prices/ sizes found.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
You can buy Nathan's HotDogs at the Omaha Steak store in Santo Domingo in Paseo de la Churchill on Winston Churchill with Roberto Pastoriza. It's easy to locate because the Nathan's HotDog fast food store is in the same plaza. Just look for the green awnings with "Nathan's".

That's how to answer precisely.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
When you get them, please share prices/ sizes found.

I bought 21 packs of 8 All Beef Nathan's regular size ( not too big, but really good) for 248 rd per pack not too long ago at Pola. I would have bought more but that was all they had. Have not seen any more since. Was about 3 months ago.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007

Thanks and will share prices

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
I ran out of the celery salt I brought back with me. I enjoy my hotdogs with this. Anyone know where I can get this here. I have looked a couple of times but haven't found it. Maybe I didn't look hard enough.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
I bought 21 packs of 8 All Beef Nathan's regular size ( not too big, but really good) for 248 rd per pack not too long ago at Pola. I would have bought more but that was all they had. Have not seen any more since. Was about 3 months ago.

Hmmmm.I wonder why they ran out!?!?:)

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
I know they have celery salt at Jumbo.... Food Club brand... around 160RD for the small one.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Celery salt with hot dogs? In Belgium we put it on cheese...

Ah, cultural differences. I have seen it at Nacional by the way...

BelgianK

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Love them with celery salt, cucumbers, tomatoes, green relish, mustard and onions. And of course poppy seed bun.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Ok, I'll "bite"... one with kraut and mustard, and one with push-cart style onions + a square Gabilas Knish is a meal!

7433800331_full.jpg
Gabila%2527s%2BConey%2BIsland%2BKnishes.jpg

Last edited:

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
If they only sold Sabrett "onions in sauce" here.................
Then it would truly be Paradise...................
Haven't had a Knish in years..........

B in Santiago