I wonder what my Great Dane is thinking!

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
6 o'clock in the morning in barrio land. My six month old Great Dane puppy. Belinda, is on guard at the gate. I decided to take a picture of her as she looked so serious. As it was only just light, the flash on the camera went off and I suddenly saw a man outside looking at me.

I then looked at the photograph I had just taken.

t8xl5e.jpg

I wonder what Belinda was thinking.

Matilda

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
6 o'clock in the morning in barrio land. My six month old Great Dane puppy. Belinda, is on guard at the gate. I decided to take a picture of her as she looked so serious. As it was only just light, the flash on the camera went off and I suddenly saw a man outside looking at me.

I then looked at the photograph I had just taken.

t8xl5e.jpg

I wonder what Belinda was thinking.

Matilda
What a beautiful animal! She's in that gangly teen stage...

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I know what she is thinking...

She is thinking..."I wonder when he is finished peeing, if he will lay down and lick his genitals clean...like all good dogs do."

Frank

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
come on, one step closer. give me just one more, one more. and i will be able to grab to that piece of last week's salchicha you are holding. one more... just a tiny bit....

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
come on, one step closer. give me just one more, one more. and i will be able to grab to that piece of last week's salchicha you are holding. one more... just a tiny bit....

That salchicha would only be a snack for him... lol

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
You have the makings of a very good dog....

You and he will be fine..... he gets it!!

Now, as for your neighbours..... it was dark enough - really..... it could have been me.

Was I using both hands ???? Should have...........:confused:

signed, 'The Indian".... Joe LongCarrot

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
a bit of both, cccccccc. i am a generous woman, i'd snip the salchicha and give it to street dogs. :)

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
"I wonder what my Great Dane is thinking!"
Hmmm I can do that on 3 legs and still l*ck myself..Sorry but this is the first thing that crossed my mind..