slow poisoning

mart1n

Jul 13, 2006
The FDA in US has listed fluoride as a medication and as a medication it should be prescribed for you by a doctor. There is an ongoing fight to stop fluoridation around the world and many countries have removed it from the water. They are all bent on giving it to you one way or another if not through water, toothpaste and now salt. If you Google fluoride health risks there is a lot of information. If you read a toothpaste tube you will see that if you accidentally swallow a bit you are told to contact your doctor or poison control center. When are they going to stop medicating with out notification.
What Countries Fluoridate Salt?
According to Fluoride Alert, countries with salt fluoridation programs include: Austria, Bolivia, Columbia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, France, Germany, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Switzerland, and Venezuela. How extensive and whether people are given the option of having non-fluoridated salt, is not confirmed.
Research published in 2006 subsequent to Mexico?s national salt fluoridation program, demonstrates the dental fluorosis rate among children went up to 52%. This rate was attributed to both fluoridated salt and the use of fluoridated toothpaste. (3)
Salt fluoridation has now far surpassed the population consuming fluoridated water. 350 million people were added in 1996 alone when the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) launched a massive program in Bolivia, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama and Venezuela.
The project was part of a multi-year plan launched by PAHO in 1994 to ?fluoridate the entire Region of the Americas? (PAHO, 1996).
This project was funded, once again, by a multi-year-deal grant from Kellogg?s (PAHO, 1996).

Dec 26, 2011
They are all bent on giving it to you one way or another if not through water, toothpaste and now salt.

"Bent on giving it to you one way or another". What's the motivation?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
when i was a kid we had those massive programs of fluoridation (i think that's how you'd translate this). once every few months all kids would have a compulsory, assisted teeth brushing with fluoride solution. tasty nasty like hell and we could not even rinse the mouth, only spit it out.
glorious days of communism and mass human experiments :)

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
When everyone takes the helmets made of crumpled aluminum foil off their heads, they might realize we are not being poisoned. LOTS of things are "toxic", yet perfectly safe and beneficial when "used as directed".

when i was a kid we had those massive programs of fluoridation (i think that's how you'd translate this). once every few months all kids would have a compulsory, assisted teeth brushing with fluoride solution. tasty nasty like hell and we could not even rinse the mouth, only spit it out.
glorious days of communism and mass human experiments :)

Heeheehee :p

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Everyday "scientists" claim they have new "evidence" on yet another so-called thing that can kill you. H**l just walking out your front door can kill you. I suppose throughout our lifetime we have been exposed to many of this so-called killers, these I don't fear as much as walking out the front door...lol.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Heeheehee :p

i swear to you. the things they made us do at school... that was a time when you did what you were told and shut up, or else...

i remember that after chernobyl they made us all come to school on a sunday and gave us something to take. now i know it was lugo's iodine but back then you did not even ask. there was a group of men present and we were forced to drink it. and were given a cube of sugar afterwards. like horses :)

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
i swear to you. the things they made us do at school... that was a time when you did what you were told and shut up, or else...

i remember that after chernobyl they made us all come to school on a sunday and gave us something to take. now i know it was lugo's iodine but back then you did not even ask. there was a group of men present and we were forced to drink it. and were given a cube of sugar afterwards. like horses :)

They probably took a good look at your "buns", and said "now that is a nice filly".

Sorry, could not resist that.

BelgianK

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
at the time of chernobyl accident i was 10 years old :) and i'll have you know my chest looked like two aspirins on ironing board until the age of 16 when it suddenly inflated within weeks to its present proportions :) :laugh:

Apr 3, 2009
Do you know when fluoridation first began?

...Nineteen hundred and forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The "OP", and some others posting in this thread, evidently need to "Get Out More"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Living through your "GOOGLE" searches is not good for your mental health!
Can you spell "Agoraphobic"?????????
If THAT is how spilled, that is!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
There's a saying in spanish,lo que no mata engorda.What won't kill you,
will fatten you up.:D

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
at the time of chernobyl accident i was 10 years old :) and i'll have you know my chest looked like two aspirins on ironing board until the age of 16 when it suddenly inflated within weeks to its present proportions :) :laugh:

So new effects of radiation exposure are being discovered everyday, uh?