hi eveyone

yowy peralta

Nov 8, 2012
is there a spot where dominicans meet up ive been living in houston for most of my life and i have yet to meet another dominican

Gilles Beaulieu

Apr 7, 2010
is there a spot where dominicans meet up ive been living in houston for most of my life and i have yet to meet another dominican
Why you have to meet another dominican ?
You do not love the Dominicans whom you knows?
Why you don't love U.S.A. women or men ?
I am just curious.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
There are thousands of Dominicans in the Houston area: From Katy to Baytown, and from Spring and the Woodlands to Missouri City and all points in between.

Houston is the new Nuevayol.

mbgmike

Jan 17, 2012
wow i did not know that. my family lives in puerto plata, i am in houston working. we have family in san antonio but none here in houston. we only have two dominican places to eat that i know of. did not realize there were many here in hou

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010

Have you ever gone to a baseball game? I went for a game there once, and I was quite surprised at all the Dominican flags. Maybe a sports bar by the stadium?

There has to be plenty in the area, as Houston (I think) has the only Dominican Consulate in TX.

Welcome to DR1.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Have you ever gone to a baseball game? I went for a game there once, and I was quite surprised at all the Dominican flags. Maybe a sports bar by the stadium?

There has to be plenty in the area, as Houston (I think) has the only Dominican Consulate in TX.

Welcome to DR1.

The Dominican consulate in Houston closed some years ago; the nearest one is in New Orleans. Ironically, there are mucho m?s Dominicans in H-town than in the Big Easy... or in the entire state of LA for that matter.

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
I have seen a few new dominican barbershops opening lately
so there must be plenty hair that needs cutting lol
Manu

albertjr

Nov 23, 2012
muslim-academy.com
I am new here and this forum felt very unique in all sense so necessary thing is first to all to join this forum to stable the position in order to get more information and knowledge. Hope everyone is okay and having fun while learning here.

mbgmike

Jan 17, 2012
i have a dominican flag on my truck. it is the only one i have seen. I do not think Houston has as many some are saying. Washington Heights in NY has the most. I have gone to the games here and i do not remember seeing any dominican flags.

mbgmike

Jan 17, 2012
you can take dance lessons in Pearland at the latin dance factory. look it up. most students are not dominican, but the instructor i believe is