decent pillows...where?

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
Looking for a decent pillow here on the north coast...tried the best la Sirena had to offer: no comment :(

Anything around Sosua/Cab/Pop? Or maybe Santiago that wont crumble into little bits of foam within 2 months??

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
Well, they're not exactly small items!
I was just in NY and meant to bring one back...until i found that it was a decision between the several pounds of good parmesan and a pillow :)

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Well, they're not exactly small items!
I was just in NY and meant to bring one back...until i found that it was a decision between the several pounds of good parmesan and a pillow :)

Order one through Amazon and ship to EPS in Sosua.

I have a down pillow I could lend you if you return it

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Order one through Amazon and ship to EPS in Sosua.

I have a down pillow I could lend you if you return it

Or use Transexpress or EncargoPaq( neither have a membership fee like EPS does). A good pillow in the DR is as hard to find a yellow lemons, no?

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Years ago I bought two pillows in Pricesmart, the best I've ever had. Don't know if they still sell them.

May 29, 2006
I had some neck problems from sleeping a few years ago and found the best thing for it was to fill a new sock with about a pound of rice and then put another one over the open end. Perfect if you happen to be a back sleeper.

Anything in the DR is either terrible or insanely overpriced when it comes to any kind of pillow or mattress.

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
We have Bought Some Good ones at Gonzales in Puerto Plata on the second floor. Not to say they still have them but They were in Flattened bags And have been surprisingly durable and comfortable !