Reward For Stolen Kitten In Cabarette

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
There was an orange and white kitten taken from the close proximity of Jose Osahy's in Cabarete.

The following is a similar description.

Three Orange and White Kittens - YouTube

I spotted 2 young white females with a kitten that fits the description walk by Jose Oshay's today and asked the management if this was their kitten.

Apparently Jose's bought this kitten and transported it to the beach from several miles away so this kitten these 2 girls have is not from a local litter.

The girls put a collar on the kitten so they should not be hard to spot.

The Police and several of the beach workers will be on the look out for this kitten and if this kitten is not returned to Jose Oshay's in 48 hours these 2 girls when found will be arrested.

If you know who these girls are, let them know the consequences of theft in a Foreign Country.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
There was an orange and white kitten taken from the close proximity of Jose Osahy's in Cabarete.

The following is a similar description.

Three Orange and White Kittens - YouTube

I spotted 2 young white females with a kitten that fits the description walk by Jose Oshay's today and asked the management if this was their kitten.

Apparently Jose's bought this kitten and transported it to the beach from several miles away so this kitten these 2 girls have is not from a local litter.

The girls put a collar on the kitten so they should not be hard to spot.

The Police and several of the beach workers will be on the look out for this kitten and if this kitten is not returned to Jose Oshay's in 48 hours these 2 girls when found will be arrested.

If you know who these girls are, let them know the consequences of theft in a Foreign Country.

The young ladies seen with the stolen Kitten are describes as Caucasian Females approimently 5' 4" to 5' 6" both with dark hair .

The reward is $500 pesos with the return of the kitten to Jose Oshay's or a $1000 RD reward if we have to find these gringas and bring them to justice.!

Just return the cat.....I will be posting this at all surfer hangouts because these chicks have no where else to go!

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Locked abroad episode for 2 girls thinking they were rescuing a kitten ?
Uhmmmmmm

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
The Kitten has been at Jose oshays for 2 weeks and plays with the tourists and No they should not go to jail but stealing is stealing.

If it was a Dominican house and someone stole the christmas pig that was in front of the house is that rescuing or stealing.

If these 2 girls worked at a chinese resturant you could speculte as per their motive.

At the end of the day a cat was taken and needs to be returned and if I have to create a media stir with debates about wright or wrong then that fuels the publicity which I am willing to do because the Kitten was stolen before i got my chance to play with it.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I believe the girls found the kitten at night not knowing there is an owner which happens probabally 99% of the time.

The important thing is to spread the word and have the cat returned

According to local authorities the satellite survellance of the north coast was inoperable this evening because of the resources were used to help getting the electric turned back on as per Windyguy's request.

Without this valuable footage I am starting to sound like Frank 12 but we will find the Canine Kat Nappers.....same Kat Time ....same Kat Channel !

Dec 26, 2011
I hope you say that when you get robbed !

Bunch of ashole's tonight

I thought this was the cue to not take it seriously:

At the end of the day a cat was taken and needs to be returned and if I have to create a media stir with debates about wright or wrong then that fuels the publicity which I am willing to do because the Kitten was stolen before i got my chance to play with it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Now Now Now Don't you know this is a crises situation. No microwave or blender jokes.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I don't know if I am surprised or not.

This kitten belongs to the manager's children and they want it back.

We are filing a Police report tomorrow

reydelbatey

Banned
Nov 25, 2012
You will be filing a police report for missing kitten? LOL...this is the best joke I have heard all day...anyway, good luck!

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
You will be filing a police report for missing kitten? LOL...this is the best joke I have heard all day...anyway, good luck!

I agree but it's no Joke !

I have lived here for 7 years and know who to contact for this type of action !

Just return the cat !

Status
Not open for further replies.