Pobre de mi pais????????????????

Y

Ysaias Portes

pobre de mi pais, my poor country will never find someone with a clean heart who has the intention to make my country grow..
i said to one of my friend. Do not waste your time voting for anybody 'cause only God can chage the cituation of our country. my advise for my friends in the DR is try to get out of there or the famine and the poverty is going to kill you.
We move one step forward and two backward. If anybody wants to be president please do not say that you want to help the country, say the truth : !i want to get richer!

J

J.J

Well my friend don't blame the actual goverment for all that is happening.. Let's blame ourselves for putting this clow on power.
Only a uninteligent and low educated folk like the Dominican could bring back into power a corrupt party like the PRD..
Did we forget what they did during their 1978-1986 mandate OH Yes we did..!! (At least 48 % od dominicans did )

Things where heading in the right direction with the past Administration, We had the fastest growing economy in the America's!! We saw that administration promoting foreign investion in our country..
But NO!! That's not enough for the Dominicans, because we want a president that throw away food bags for our folk , like we are devastated by a war!! we want to be treated like animals, we only think in eating the whole day, that's what the Dominican is all about,, a stomach with legs!!! that's why we called our seviour a "come solo"..!!! Eat, eat ,and eat,,!

long live the DominiEAT Republic..

Regards,

R

Ruben

Whether yours is a statement of fact or a question, let's nominate God for the presidency.
i) Would he accept the nomination?
ii) Would dominicans vote for him?

M

Maria Obetsanov

I was there in Santo Domingo when the shooting was going on in semana Santa, 1984. My uncle who was The Administrator of Bienes Nacionales was unaware that The La Rosario, was a producing nine, and the gold was leaving the Island in the Wednesday flight. I came by that inflormation because the courier job was offered to a friends hunsband. The two main party have both have their problem with honesty. Now its time to find a Honest women to run for office. Intall a testing system for public service and strip the president of the power to decree. why bother to have a congress, or house, or court system. Those will be a few go steps to changing the system. That will eliminate most of the spoil system that is inbeded there.

P

Prof. Tiberius Mineola

Re: Gore for Hipplito! Mid-season trade!!

Al Gore served as Vice President of the US for 8 years; he was never indicted. He was almost elected President of the US; some feel that he was. He now has nothing to do for 4 years. Hippolito was elected 11 months ago; he's driving La Republica into insolvency. Why not trade Gore for Hipolito? Even up! Gore can be President of La Republica for 3 years, honing his executive skills & improving his Spanish. Remember how important the Mexican vote is. Hipolito can move to Tennesee [a most pleasant state] & be guest lecturer at the University of Tennesee on Caribbean corruption & 3rd World incompetence for 3 years. If & when he returns, he can promise the Dominican people to make La Republica another Tennesee. Absurd? Does anyone doubt that 98% of the Dominican people would be better off with Gore as president? Bush might even increase foreign aid & allow more immigration. For enough money, Hippoliteo would agree. Let's get the bill drafted & submitted to the Chamber of Deputies. Que viva la Republica!