CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
105z6hl.jpg

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Written by an American who thinks that Greeks disappeared ? LOL
There are still Mayans, their civilization disappeared not the people.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I know that but I take it as referring to their (knowledgable?) civilization... ;)

There are still Egyptians around, yet they don't build any more Pyramids and the Mayans don't play Nostradamus anymore. lol.

Or did Nostradamus play Mayan? Damn, am I confused now...

Err, what Greeks? :D

Written by an American who thinks that Greeks disappeared ? LOL
There are still Mayans, their civilization disappeared not the people.

Last edited:

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
I know that but I take it as referring to their (knowledgable?) civilization... ;)

There are still Egyptians around, yet they don't build any more Pyramids and the Mayans don't play Nostradamus anymore. lol.

After the "End of the World" prediction, what else is there to say?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
You right... slowly but sure I am getting nervous... 2 days more... ;)

You and a lot of other people. My daughter took the day off from work to stay home with her kids, just in case.

I know, I know.

But part of me is kind of glad she did. Can't help it.

Meanwhile, a psychic just predicted "The Blizzard of 2013", so I guess that means the Mayans are wrong.... I hope....

I mean, I'd rather have a blizzard than the end of the world.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I doubt that a primitive people (a society which kills kids for their gods is primitive for me) like that could predict something to happen centuries ahead.

So I recommend to you: Prepare yourself for the Blizzard! ;)

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
I doubt that a primitive people (a society which kills kids for their gods is primitive for me) like that could predict something to happen centuries ahead.

Well, some "primitive" civilizations did have a much better understanding of nature and how the world works than our "advanced" civilizations have proven to have.
Having said that, I say prepare for the blizzard....

Rafael Perez

Oct 21, 2007
Man, every year they predict the same doomsday event. How many years has passed, and we are still alive and kicking? Good grief, Charlie Brown!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
My daughter is having an end of the world party on Friday night if we are still here by sunset that is. What time is the end suppose to come anyway? I want to dress up

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I can't believe people would believe that foolishness (even the just in case).
Taking the day off from work to be with my children, not happening...we are going to DR next week, I keep my days off for that :cool:

Last edited:

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
I am trying to make dinner plans for Friday-does anyone know what time the world is ending?

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1c1pLeAkzJE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>........................

Dec 26, 2011
My daughter is having an end of the world party on Friday night if we are still here by sunset that is. What time is the end suppose to come anyway? I want to dress up

The Aussies will be the first to go. Poor koala bears.