Medina out and about

Dec 26, 2011
75822_369936686437861_1398241711_n.jpg

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If you post the video version, you can clearly hear "Leonel" yelling "JUMP"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OR, "Danilo" inspects new sewage treatment facility in Santiago"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
People are loving the fact that he does these surprise visits without any fanfare unlike his predecessors. I've said before that his fate is in his hands on whether he can be re-elected and/or be considered a good president vs. a lame duck. He needs to take some bold actions though which unfortunately I don't see happening.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
People are loving the fact that he does these surprise visits without any fanfare unlike his predecessors. I've said before that his fate is in his hands on whether he can be re-elected and/or be considered a good president vs. a lame duck. He needs to take some bold actions though which unfortunately I don't see happening.

He cannot be reelected, which is a shame, Constitution has been re-engineered to get Leonel back in power in 2016.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006

hoy is running a story today how 8 out of 10 dominicans support danilo's presidency...
Ocho de cada 10 ciudadanos aprueba gesti?n - Hoy Digital

and i mentioned before that a constitution means nothing here. it gets changed more often than a puta changes her stained panties. imagine a constitution as a constant weggie: you gotta pick it!