Christopher Columbus

N

Nohellia

Dear sir/mamm:

Is Christopher Columbus buried under a lighthouse in Santo Domingo?

My friend (who claims she is Dominican) thinks he maybe trapped under the lighthouse monument. This upsets me because it must be ver painful for him especially after how far he has sailed!

She also claims that Dominican goats can sing....is this true?

Are all Dominicans crazy?

I also have heard that Merengue was actually started by the Cubans and stoled by Dominicans.

Also, She has told me that Dominican prostitutes are very cheap and often have artificial legs....is this true?

Victim of lying Dominicans,

Claudio

R

rubio

you are either very funny or an idiot

you are either very funny or an idiot, i will let everyone else decide

A

Ali

Re: you are either very funny or an idiot

what are you smoking?

M

Matt

Re: you are either very funny or an idiot

Yes. Every thing you heard is true specialy the Goats. By the way I have some ocean front property in Arizona I can sell you real cheap!!!!! Matt

E

Eddy

Goats and sheep can sing

Where do you think the Meeeehrengue and Baaaaaahchata come from.

C

criss colon

Re: Goats and sheep can sing

Best post I have seen yet!Makes more "Sense",aaaaaaaaaand probably only "Pissed Off",the usual "Cast Of Characters",not
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!Did you know that the goats around MontiCristi,eat wild oregano,so you don,t have to add "Sason"?

J

Jack

Everything you have heard is true except I haven't met a hooker with an artificial leg

P

pascal

Criss ,

where can I find oregano in monte cristi ?

R

Richard. GabyCruz

Re: Funniest string ever!!!

Hellow, let me please add my five cents to this. The merengue is a very original Dominican music, the Tambora was brought off by the african slave the accordion was brought off by the spaniardsand the guira is either african or indian so Merengue is authentically Dominican not Cuban, the cubans original music is Guaracha or Guaguanco. owrs Hookers are the best , clean and healthy since they have to go to the dept of health to check themself out, they would take to their home and cook breackfast. theyre normally very prety and kind.they do not have a false legg and are normally preaty young.I sm proud of my people including hookers.They are the best hookers in the world,and clean and safe. By the way the Venezuelans have a Merengue tooo but it is a little different from ours . we are the originals.
thanks

M

Marilyn

No one mentioned the Ciguapas...

I'm sorprised Nohellia wasn't told about the Ciguapas. Beautiful women that live in the forest and have their feet backwards...

E

Eddy

Re: No one mentioned the Ciguapas...

You can never tell if there comming or going.

C

Chris

Re: Bed and Breakfast

So, those are the true origins of the phrase "Bed and Breakfast". Who would have guessed?

C

criss colon

Re: Funniest string ever!!!

Very true,even the hookers here are the best.The "Pros",the"Semi-Pros",the "New Kids", the "Promotoras", the sales clerks, the cajeras,the neighbors, well that term includes just

about "everyone!"

CRISS