What to do in Bavaro when travelling with teenagers?

Hello All,

Going back to Bavaro with my daughter and her friend end of February. Apart from going to Higuey, La Romana or a trip to Santo Domingo, what's available around the area? Any cultural activities happening between Feb 28 and March 6?

Happy a great afternoon

agw

Feb 14, 2010
It's too bad you will miss Punta Cana Carnival - it's March 9 this year.

There is Kite Surfing at Playa Blanca - they could take lessons or you may get lucky and have a competition or event on during your stay.

Surfing and/or surf lessons at Playa Macao is another option.

Dec 26, 2011
Pollogringo, do you have a name in particular?

Of the spot? Don't recall. Not sure I've even seen a name posted. It's very rustic. But you can't miss it. It's AT THE VERY END. Basically a shack or two and tarps and trees. Been there three times. We've always been more than happy with it.

Dec 26, 2011
Depending on your daughter's age, you may want to look into Sirenis Aquagames water park. It's in that general area. We'll be going there in March.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
You could of course take a bus and give the North Coast a visit where there will await you a delicious coq-au-vin at my casa ;)
I have been saving that rooster for a special occassion. Now what a better occassion than having you visiting :)

Acira

You could of course take a bus and give the North Coast a visit where there will await you a delicious coq-au-vin at my casa ;)
I have been saving that rooster for a special occassion. Now what a better occassion than having you visiting :)

Acira

Hi Acira, that would have been great, but there were no flights to Puerto Plata from New Brunswick for March Break. So sweet of you! Will keep you posted.