citizenship

mart1n

Jul 13, 2006
Does anyone know the time it would take to get Dominican citizenship. After you already have your permanent residency

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Aren't you married to a Dominican? If you are, according to an e-mail I received from Sr. Guzman's law firm, you do not need permanent residency first, you can go straight for citizenship.

Here's the letter I received last July, not sure if prices are the same this year:

Thenak you very much for your message.

My name is Licelotte Minaya, associated attorney of the Guzm?n Ariza office working with immigration matters. We’d be delighted to assist you in obtaining Dominican citizenship as the wife of a Dominican citizen, based on Article 11 of the Constitution and Article 1 of Law 1683 of 1948. I?m pleased to inform you that you are elegible to apply for Dominican citizenship directly, without applying for residency first

The application to the Ministry of Interior must be signed by both spouses and must be submitted with the following documents:

1) Certified copy of the marriage certificate, legalized at the Junta Central Electoral. If the marriage took place abroad, the certificate should be Apostilled in the country where it was issued or authenticated at the Dominican Consulate nearest to the place of issue of the document. If such country is a party of the Hague Convention, the authentication with the Apostille is mandatory.
If the marriage certificate is in a foreign language, it should be translated into Spanish by a translator certified in the DR.and authenticated at the General Attorney’s office in Santo Domingo.

2) Original or certified copy of your birth certificate, Apostilled in the country where it was issued or authenticated at the Dominican Consulate nearest to the place of issue of the document. If such country is a party of the Hague Convention, the authentication with the Apostille is mandatory. If the marriage certificate is in a foreign language, it should be translated into Spanish by a translator certified in the DR.and authenticated at the General Attorney’s office in Santo Domingo.

3) Certified copy of the husband’s birth certificate, legalized at the Junta Central Electoral.

4) 4 pictures, 2 x 2, of the wife (front view).

5) Photocopy of the husband’s C?dula.

6) Photocopy of the wife’s Passport.

7) Stamps, government fees, etc.

The couple should be married for at least six months before submitting the application.

You’ll need to be present at the Ministry of the Interior at least twice: the first for an interview a week after filing the application, and the second for the swearing-in as a Dominican citizen.

Total cost for the naturalization is $750.00 + 16%, payable half in advance and the balance upon approval of the application. This fee will cover our professional fees and the following expenses: naturalization fees, authentication fees in the Dominican Republic, publication fee and sundry expenses. The $750.00 fee does not include consular fees abroad.

The process takes a minimum of 10 months to be completed and you do not have to live in the country during the process.

I hope I have been detailed enough in describing the proceedings. If you need any additional information, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Licelotte Minaya, Esq.
Attorney

Guzm?n Ariza, Attorneys-at-Law
A State Capital Group Law Firm
35 Ernesto de la Maza St.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Tel.: (809) 255-0980 | Fax.: (809) 255-0940
LMinaya@drlawyer.com | www.drlawyer.com

Colombianonrd

Oct 25, 2011
Yea but your talking about a wife being married to a Dominican Man.... I dont think does same rules apply if you are a husband married to a dominican women...

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
ok I was unaware of that thank you..
Alterego is absolutely right both husbands and wives of a Dominican citizen are granted the right to become a Dominican citizen, if they so choose to opt for it, according to the 2010 Dominican constitution.

CAP?TULO V

DE LA POBLACI?N

SECCI?N I

DE LA NACIONALIDAD

Art?culo 18.- Nacionalidad. Son dominicanas y dominicanos:

5) Quienes contraigan matrimonio con un dominicano o dominicana, siempre que opten por la nacionalidad de su c?nyuge y cumplan con los requisitos establecidos por la ley;

Source: http://pdba.georgetown.edu/Constitutions/DomRep/vigente.html

NotLurking

david_

Dec 8, 2012
Yes, the law changed recently.

AlterEgo

If possible could you please put up a link to the change in law? Or were you told that directly from the law firm. I was unaware of the change also, but had found an older post by the attorney asking for anyone (foreign male married to a Dominicana) willing to let the firm represent them for free so they could challenge the courts previous interpretation of the statute, which was that this law did not apply for foreign men, only foreign women. Do you know if there has been a successful case regarding this or some rewording of an existing statute. Thanks in advance for anymore information you may be able to provide

Edit: posted this and noticed someone put up a link, still would like to hear from anyone who has done this or personally knows someone who has done this

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
AlterEgo

If possible could you please put up a link to the change in law? Or were you told that directly from the law firm. I was unaware of the change also, but had found an older post by the attorney asking for anyone (foreign male married to a Dominicana) willing to let the firm represent them for free so they could challenge the courts previous interpretation of the statute, which was that this law did not apply for foreign men, only foreign women. Do you know if there has been a successful case regarding this or some rewording of an existing statute. Thanks in advance for anymore information you may be able to provide

Edit: posted this and noticed someone put up a link, still would like to hear from anyone who has done this or personally knows someone who has done this

From Mr Guzman

At Guzman Ariza we believe that under the Constitution of 2010 the husband of a Dominican citizen has the same rights to a quick naturalization as the wife of a Dominican. Since the Ministry of the Interior is not admitting this, we are looking for a foreign husband of a Dominican citizen willing to serve as a client in a test case, free of charge. The process could be lengthy. Those interested, please write an email to info@drlawyer.com putting "test case" on the subject line. Applicants must have been married to a Dominican for more than six months and speak Spanish.

By the way, our standard fees for the naturalization of a spouse are $800.

For a copy of the constitution in English click here

Last edited:

mart1n

Jul 13, 2006
My lawyer has spent over a year and has all the papers . I have even gone fore the interview about 6 months ago and still no results. They claim it is in a back ground check that takes so long. I don't have any legal problems anywhere maybe that is why they can not find anything

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
I am also in the process of the Interpol background check. I have completed everything else... I guess one has to wait a bit...

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
Deadline for test case passed

I inquired about being a test case last month and received this response:
Dear Mr. ???????,

We thank you for your interest in our services. We would be glad to assist you.

However, we regret to inform you that the deadline for the test case is outdated.

If you want to proceed to obtain citizenship, note that men married to a Dominican woman need to have 6 months of permanent residency and min. 6 months of marriage before being qualified for citizenship. One of our attorneys, specialized in migratory affairs in Santo Domingo, is mostly willing to further assist you and provide you with additional details and the list of documents to submit.

We look forward to being of service to you.

Sincerely,

??????? ?? ??????
Info Manager
Info@drlawyer.com | Dominican Attorneys | Guzman Ariza Law Firm in the Dominican Republic
Offices in Santo Domingo, B?varo (Punta Cana),
San Francisco de Macor?s, Sos?a, Cabrera
Las Terrenas, Saman? and La Romana, Dominican Republic.

wuarhat

Nov 13, 2006
Paths to citizenship for husband of dominicana I

I received this on February 6:
Dear Mr. ?????:

My name is ?? ????????? ????????, associate attorney at Guzm?n Ariza. We thank you for your continued interest in our services and the trust in our firm. We'd be more than happy to assist you in obtaining Dominican Residency and Citizenship.

In connection to your message below, and given I notice your first intention was to obtain citizenship, please be advised that, there are 2 posibilities:

1) request your provisional residency and 6 months past obtaining it, request your Dominican Citizenship given your marriage to a Dominican national.

2) request your permanent residency directly if you meet one of the following criterias:

* Ever made and investment or plan to invest a minimum of US$200,000 in the Dominican Republic. This could be in a real estate transaction, dominican company formation, certificate of investment at any local bank, stocks in the Dominican Republic, etc. Past the first 6 months of having obtained your residency because investment, you may apply for Dominican citizenship.

* Have rental incomes of at least US$2,000 derived from a property owned abroad. Rental most be for at least 5 years forward from the application date.

* Are retired and/or have a monthly pension of at least US$1,500 from any government or private entity abroad.

Please confirm which of the options provided below you'd like pursue and I'll gladly return with details regarding costs, expenses and requirements.

Regards,

??? ?.

?? ????????? ????????, , Esq.
Attorney
35 Ernesto de la Maza St.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Tel.: (809) 255-0980 | Fax.: (809) 255-0940

wuarhat

Nov 13, 2006
Paths to citizenship for husband of dominicana II

After responding with an interest in option 1 I received this on February 18:
Thank you for your quick response. We'd be more than happy to assist you in obtaining your Dominican provisional residency and 6 months later, your Dominican citizenship. For better detail and understanding I'll provide separate information for each procedure.

1.- PROVISIONAL RESIDENCY.-

The application process is essentially the same for both temporary and permanent residency, except for some additional documents required in permanent residency applications. The first step is to apply for a residency visa at the Dominican Consulate nearest to the applicant?s domicile. This requirement of filing abroad can be avoided in the cases of spouses and parents of Dominican nationals living in DR before June 1st 2012. However, regardless of this provision, the admision and granting of the visa from within the Dominican Republic is completely discretional to the Immigration Department. Therefore, regardless of meeting te criterias, applicant may asked to file for the visa from abroad.

Requirements for the visa application may vary depending on the particular Consulate where the visa application is filed. The following are the documents usually required:

1) Pictures of the applicant

2) Original passport valid for at least 18 months.

3) Documents justifying the granting of the visa. For example, work contract with a Dominican company.

4) Medical certificate from the health authorities of the country of domicile of the applicant.

5) Criminal record certificate from the authorities of the country of domicile of the applicant.

6) Photocopy of the national I.D. of the applicant, and, if the applicant resides in a third country, photocopy of his/her residency card in the third country.

7) Birth certificate.

8) Marriage certificate, if applicable.

9) Letter of guarantee signed by a Dominican or a permanent resident of the DR -or firm will provide.

10) Documents justifying the applicant?s solvency.

Note: you must verify with the Consulate to be used on the need for any additional document and/or requirement.

Once the visa is granted To begin the residency process, the applicant must travel to the Dominican Republic with the following documents:

1) Residency Visa, issued by the Dominican Consulate of your country of origin or from the closest country with a Dominican Consulate. You can't apply for this from the Dominican Republic. If you are already in the Dominican Republic without this Residency Visa, you will have to fly back before you can apply for residency.

2) Original of the applicant's birth certificate, apostilled in the country where it was issued or authenticated at the Dominican Consulate nearest to the place of issue of the document. If such country is a party of the Hague Convention, the authentication with the Apostille is mandatory.

3) Original of the marriage certificate, apostilled in the country where it was issued or authenticated at the Dominican Consulate nearest to the place of issue of the document, if two spouses are applying together. If such country is a party of the Hague Convention, the authentication with the Apostille is mandatory.

4) Passport of the applicant (with the visa stamp, when applicable, and the stamp of his entrance into the Dominican Republic).

5) A certificate of no criminal record from the authorities in the applicant's country of origin or, if the applicant has been residing outside his country of origin for five years or more, from the authorities in the applicant's country of residence. The certificate should be Apostilled in the country where it was issued or authenticated at the Dominican Consulate nearest to the place of issue of the document. If such country is a party of the Hague Convention, the authentication with the Apostille is mandatory.

6) Eight pictures (2" by 2"), four front and four profile, white background required, accessories such as earrings or sunglasses not allowed.

All residency applications are done through our Santo Domingo office since the immigration authorities are based there. At your first meeting in our office, you will provide our attorney or paralegal with the documents listed above. The passport will be returned to you immediately after being photocopied.

The first phase of the provisional residency consists of medical tests (blood sample, urine sample and chest x-rays) at a government-designated location. The Immigration Department requires that these tests be preauthorized. Once the authorization has been granted, our firm will schedule your medical appointment for the following business day, when you will meet a paralegal at our firm who will take you personally to the location where the tests are performed. The appointment time for residencies at our office is 8:30 a.m. At that time you will meet a paralegal who will review your file with you. At approximately 9:00 a.m. you will depart with the paralegal for the medical tests, which take approximately three to four hours, including waiting and travel time.

As a part of these medical tests preauthorization, the same day scheduled we must provide the Immigration Department with the applicant's original birth certificate duly translated to Spanish and legalized. If the translation was completed by you, then it must be Apostilled in the country where it was translated or authenticated at the Dominican Consulate nearest to the place where the document was translated. If such country is a party of the Hague Convention, the authentication with the Apostille is mandatory. On the other hand, if you request the translation from us, we will need approximately 5 working days (before the medical tests) to complete the translation and the required legalization of our translation.

After the medical tests, we will prepare the documentation to submit your application to the Immigration Department. This phase normally takes ten to fifteen days. In addition to documents (a) to (e) listed above, we will file in your behalf:

1) A notarized letter of guarantee from a Dominican person or corporation.

2) A Power of Attorney.

3) An affidavit regarding the solvency of the guarantor backed by evidence of solvency such as bank deposits, property titles, etc.

4) A certificate of good behavior from the Dominican authorities.

5) Completed application forms.

It should be noted that all originals filed with the application become part of the government file and will not be returned to the applicant.

Once the application is filed, attorneys have no knowledge of the internal processing at the Immigration Department or at other entities (such as Interpol), unless the application has been approved or rejected, or more information is required on the applicant (for example, when an individual with the same name appears on a international criminal records database).

We will contact you promptly when a decision has been made on your application. If approved, your presence will be required in Santo Domingo in order to receive your residency card and c?dula (the Dominican national I.D. card). Upon obtaining the provisional residency, you will have a 6-month period during which you can bring your household goods into the Dominican Republic duty free.

Fees and expenses involved will be as follows:

US$850.- legal fees for representation and assistance during residency procedure

US$153.- 18% service tax

US$1,003.- sub total

US$735.- procedure expenses

US$1,738.- total fees and expenses for obtaining Dominican provisional residency

The above fees and expenses can be paid via wire transfer as per the instructions at the end of this message; or, directly in our office using cash or cheque.

Note: filing for the residency visa from within the Dominican Republic adds an additional US$1,200 to the above requested fees.

2.- DOMINICAN CITIZENSHIP.-

As per article 11 of the Constitution of the Dominican Republic, and article 1 of Law No. 1683 of 1948, the husbands of female Dominican citizens may apply for citizenship 6 months after the date of marriage.

The petition must be done via de "Ministerio de Interior y Polic?a de la Rep?blica Dominicana", signed by both spouses and accompanied with the following documents:

1) Original marriage certificate duly legalized by the Junta Central Electoral, if the marriage was celebrated in the Dominican Republic; or duly translated and apostilled with the stamp of the Hague Convention, if the marriage was celebrated outside the Dominican Republic.

2) Original birth certificate of the husband duly translated into Spanish by a certified translator and both, English original and Spanish translation, apostilled with the Stamp of the Hague Convention.

3) Original birth certificate of the wife duly legalized by the Junta Central Electoral.

4) 3 pictures size 2 x 2 of the husband, with white background.

5) Copy of the wife's Dominican c?dula.

6) Copy of the husband's Passport.

Once the above documents are submitted to the Ministerio de Interior y Policia, the applicant must personally appear at least 2 times: a) interview with the competent oficial in charge of the file; y, b) induction ceremony.

Fees and expenses for representation and assistance will be as follows:

US$700.- legal fees for representation and assistance

US$126.- 18% service tax

US$826.- sub total

US$488.- procedure expenses

US$1,314.- total fees and expenses

The above fees and expenses will include: a) government fees; b) preparation of the petition documents -excluding those that must be provided by the client; c) filling and follow-up of the petition until obtaining of the citizenship documents -Dominican birth certificate and c?dula. Not included are Passport expenses.

Payments can be done via wire transfer as per the instructions at the end of this message or directly in any of our offices using chash or cheque.

I hope the above information is of help. However, please do not hesitate contacting me shall you require any further assistance or clarification.

Regards,
Which was followed by this on February 19:
In connection to my message below and just for clarification sakes, please know that a pre-requisit for obtaining Dominican citizenship when married to a female Dominican national, is being a resident. From the reading of your initial message to Ms. ???????, I understand that you are already a permanent resident and so, the information provided has been on the basis of you being a resident.

In the event that you are not a resident, please confirm and I'll gladly provide information.

Regards,

wuarhat

Nov 13, 2006
Paths to citizenship for husband of dominicana III

I advised that I was not a resident and received this on February 25:
Thank you for the clarification. Below the information on the procedure and expenses involved up until obtaining your Dominican citizenship. As told, you need to first become a provisional resident and 6 months after, requested your citizenship. I've therefore detailed each procedure separately.

1.- PROVISIONAL RESIDENCY.-

The application process is essentially the same for both temporary and permanent residency, except for some additional documents required in permanent residency applications. The first step is to apply for a residency visa at the Dominican Consulate nearest to the applicant?s domicile. This requirement of filing abroad can be avoided in the cases of spouses and parents of Dominican nationals living in DR before June 1st 2012. However, regardless of this provision, the admision and granting of the visa from within the Dominican Republic is completely discretional to the Immigration Department. Therefore, regardless of meeting te criterias, applicant may asked to file for the visa from abroad.

Requirements for the visa application may vary depending on the particular Consulate where the visa application is filed. The following are the documents usually required:

1) Pictures of the applicant

2) Original passport valid for at least 18 months.

3) Documents justifying the granting of the visa. For example, work contract with a Dominican company.

4) Medical certificate from the health authorities of the country of domicile of the applicant.

5) Criminal record certificate from the authorities of the country of domicile of the applicant.

6) Photocopy of the national I.D. of the applicant, and, if the applicant resides in a third country, photocopy of his/her residency card in the third country.

7) Birth certificate.

8) Marriage certificate, if applicable.

9) Letter of guarantee signed by a Dominican or a permanent resident of the DR -or firm will provide.

10) Documents justifying the applicant?s solvency.

Note: you must verify with the Consulate to be used on the need for any additional document and/or requirement.

Once the visa is granted To begin the residency process, the applicant must travel to the Dominican Republic with the following documents:

1) Residency Visa, issued by the Dominican Consulate of your country of origin or from the closest country with a Dominican Consulate. You can't apply for this from the Dominican Republic. If you are already in the Dominican Republic without this Residency Visa, you will have to fly back before you can apply for residency.

2) Original of the applicant's birth certificate, apostilled in the country where it was issued or authenticated at the Dominican Consulate nearest to the place of issue of the document. If such country is a party of the Hague Convention, the authentication with the Apostille is mandatory.

3) Original of the marriage certificate, apostilled in the country where it was issued or authenticated at the Dominican Consulate nearest to the place of issue of the document, if two spouses are applying together. If such country is a party of the Hague Convention, the authentication with the Apostille is mandatory.

4) Passport of the applicant (with the visa stamp, when applicable, and the stamp of his entrance into the Dominican Republic).

5) A certificate of no criminal record from the authorities in the applicant's country of origin or, if the applicant has been residing outside his country of origin for five years or more, from the authorities in the applicant's country of residence. The certificate should be Apostilled in the country where it was issued or authenticated at the Dominican Consulate nearest to the place of issue of the document. If such country is a party of the Hague Convention, the authentication with the Apostille is mandatory.

6) Eight pictures (2" by 2"), four front and four profile, white background required, accessories such as earrings or sunglasses not allowed.

All residency applications are done through our Santo Domingo office since the immigration authorities are based there. At your first meeting in our office, you will provide our attorney or paralegal with the documents listed above. The passport will be returned to you immediately after being photocopied.

The first phase of the provisional residency consists of medical tests (blood sample, urine sample and chest x-rays) at a government-designated location. The Immigration Department requires that these tests be preauthorized. Once the authorization has been granted, our firm will schedule your medical appointment for the following business day, when you will meet a paralegal at our firm who will take you personally to the location where the tests are performed. The appointment time for residencies at our office is 8:30 a.m. At that time you will meet a paralegal who will review your file with you. At approximately 9:00 a.m. you will depart with the paralegal for the medical tests, which take approximately three to four hours, including waiting and travel time.

As a part of these medical tests preauthorization, the same day scheduled we must provide the Immigration Department with the applicant's original birth certificate duly translated to Spanish and legalized. If the translation was completed by you, then it must be Apostilled in the country where it was translated or authenticated at the Dominican Consulate nearest to the place where the document was translated. If such country is a party of the Hague Convention, the authentication with the Apostille is mandatory. On the other hand, if you request the translation from us, we will need approximately 5 working days (before the medical tests) to complete the translation and the required legalization of our translation.

After the medical tests, we will prepare the documentation to submit your application to the Immigration Department. This phase normally takes ten to fifteen days. In addition to documents (a) to (e) listed above, we will file in your behalf:

1) A notarized letter of guarantee from a Dominican person or corporation.

2) A Power of Attorney.

3) An affidavit regarding the solvency of the guarantor backed by evidence of solvency such as bank deposits, property titles, etc.

4) A certificate of good behavior from the Dominican authorities.

5) Completed application forms.

It should be noted that all originals filed with the application become part of the government file and will not be returned to the applicant.

Once the application is filed, attorneys have no knowledge of the internal processing at the Immigration Department or at other entities (such as Interpol), unless the application has been approved or rejected, or more information is required on the applicant (for example, when an individual with the same name appears on a international criminal records database).

We will contact you promptly when a decision has been made on your application. If approved, your presence will be required in Santo Domingo in order to receive your residency card and c?dula (the Dominican national I.D. card). Upon obtaining the provisional residency, you will have a 6-month period during which you can bring your household goods into the Dominican Republic duty free.

Fees and expenses involved will be as follows:

US$850.- legal fees for representation and assistance during residency procedure

US$153.- 18% service tax

US$1,003.- sub total

US$735.- procedure expenses

US$1,738.- total fees and expenses for obtaining Dominican provisional residency

The above fees and expenses can be paid via wire transfer as per the instructions at the end of this message; or, directly in our office using cash or cheque.

Note: filing for the residency visa from within the Dominican Republic adds an additional US$1,200 to the above requested fees.

2.- DOMINICAN CITIZENSHIP.-

As per article 11 of the Constitution of the Dominican Republic, and article 1 of Law No. 1683 of 1948, the husbands of female Dominican citizens may apply for citizenship 6 months after the date of marriage.

The petition must be done via de "Ministerio de Interior y Polic?a de la Rep?blica Dominicana", signed by both spouses and accompanied with the following documents:

1) Original marriage certificate duly legalized by the Junta Central Electoral, if the marriage was celebrated in the Dominican Republic; or duly translated and apostilled with the stamp of the Hague Convention, if the marriage was celebrated outside the Dominican Republic.

2) Original birth certificate of the husband duly translated into Spanish by a certified translator and both, English original and Spanish translation, apostilled with the Stamp of the Hague Convention.

3) Original birth certificate of the wife duly legalized by the Junta Central Electoral.

4) 3 pictures size 2 x 2 of the husband, with white background.

5) Copy of the wife's Dominican c?dula.

6) Copy of the husband's Passport.

Once the above documents are submitted to the Ministerio de Interior y Policia, the applicant must personally appear at least 2 times: a) interview with the competent oficial in charge of the file; y, b) induction ceremony.

Fees and expenses for representation and assistance will be as follows:

US$700.- legal fees for representation and assistance

US$126.- 18% service tax

US$826.- sub total

US$488.- procedure expenses

US$1,314.- total fees and expenses

The above fees and expenses will include: a) government fees; b) preparation of the petition documents -excluding those that must be provided by the client; c) filling and follow-up of the petition until obtaining of the citizenship documents -Dominican birth certificate and c?dula. Not included are Passport expenses.

Payments can be done via wire transfer as per the instructions at the end of this message or directly in any of our offices using chash or cheque.

Please feel free to contact me anytime shall you require any further clarification.

Regards,

It'll take me awhile to digest it all.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Okay, after reading all this.....

A foreign woman married to a Dominican man can go straight for citizenship, bypassing residency.

A foreign man married to a Dominican woman must do residency first, then apply for citizenship.

Do I have that right??????

david_

Dec 8, 2012
Okay, after reading all this.....

A foreign woman married to a Dominican man can go straight for citizenship, bypassing residency.

A foreign man married to a Dominican woman must do residency first, then apply for citizenship.

Do I have that right??????

Yea, that's what it looks like to me. Was really happy when I read the earlier posts about the law being changed, but it looks like that isn't the case. The law firm must have lost their "test case". I wonder what the logic is behind making it a different process for foreign males and foreign females. Anyway, thanks guys for sharing your experiences thus far and I wish you success with obtaining your citizenship. Guess I'll have to eventually start on it myself.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I WAS going to go for citizenship, but the costs don't seem to be equal to the benefits!
I am "Thinking" about permanent residency.
However, after living here for 18 years with no "papers", and being 65 years old, I might just wait and die here an "Ilegale"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC